Korosensei's Lonely Time

Korosensei

tumblr_ntdchiEXC21ub64pvo1_500.gif

It's been a while since I have come to teach this class...and not one student has devoted their time for a duel...I know I can exceed any of your physical and mental capacities, but  you can never escape from that stasis if you tried to question and challenge your sensei. 

A duel once in a while is all I ask to liven this empty classroom...

I learned the result of not doing my homework earlier today, so Might i ask you to give me a remedial quiz?

Koro-sensei_Ova.jpg

I found a lot of textbooks with practice problems that were checked out from Ghostwriter's library. You can make sure to copy the questions and answers on a sheet of paper and not write on the books, and while you complete the problems, I'll make sure that I will get my gradings finished before I can place you in the queue to duel me~

L6AbQgM.png

Has the thought ever crossed your mind that maybe you should be teaching your followers how to move at your impressive speed, rather then knowing how to operate weaponry? If you move so fast that your targets cannot even see you, then it augments the battle in favor of the ones with that much of an edge.

L6AbQgM.png

Has the thought ever crossed your mind that maybe you should be teaching your followers how to move at your impressive speed, rather then knowing how to operate weaponry? If you move so fast that your targets cannot even see you, then it augments the battle in favor of the ones with that much of an edge.

Even so, the ones who are targeting me are mortal, and cannot ever try to reach Mach 20, no matter how much they can try~ If anything, I am no expert on wielding weapons efficiently myself, since I don't intend on hurting anyone anyway. There indeed have been trained professionals and assassins, who have come close to killing me in the past by using complex traps and mechanics in order to try to kill me or manipulate the situation so that I would be the one at mercy. I believe teaching students to wield weapons, or in this case decks, would help improve their movement capabilities, cunning, aiming, and offensive skill.

Archived