Black Enforcer's Training Academy

Black Enforcer

roi_azureus_training_room_by_xxprxx117-d

Welcome to Black Enforcer's Monster Training Academy.
As I first mentioned upon coming here, I've been commissioned by this person you call
YCMaker to teach you the fighting styles of my galaxy.

I must say that these emergency calls from home has cut into my time I would've liked to teach you all, but nonetheless, I can make do with the time remaining.

iU8EggM.png

A warning to all, the training will not be easy, by any means whatsoever.
Each of my training sessions is 2 hours long daily, and I expect that you give 100% every time.

I do not expect you to be perfect, but at the bare minimum, show that you're serious.

You will feel a noticeable increase in your power by the time things get through.

I have no set curriculum; you choose what you wish to learn from me.

Would prefer not to waste either my time or yours teaching things that you already feel confident about.

iU8EggM.png

We meet on the third floor of Toffee's castle.
Please notify me ahead of time when you'd like to have sessions, as I have other students to teach and need to devote undivided attention to each of them.

So, any interest?

Wait, Black, what are we practicing in particular?

I had in mind the training curriculum that the IAF academy uses for training new recruits to the force.

From my experience, that would equates to roughly the following:

• Training in piloting a giant robot for combat
  • Stamina/strength building (I think this is somewhat standard for you all in this world, but given the intensity of what I do, you'd need quite a lot more than what you're used to. That is, if you expect to be able to deal with opponents in very long battles that can sometimes last a week or two.)
  • Dimensional warping (this is how I can go back and forth between my home world and yours)
  • Dealing with monsters with unusual powers (i.e. those with the ability to alter reality, paralysis and very much all common situations you might expect)
  • Weapon usage (many of the weapons used at home are firearm-class, in addition to close-in fighting weapons.)
  • Stealth techniques (infiltration and the like; hmm, sort of like the training the group you call Navy SEALS here receive)

Honestly don't remember the rest, but there's certainly more things.

Since it's been quite a while since I graduated from the academy,they might've changed the instruction plan.

YCMaker, or whatever you call him, didn't give me specific things on what he wanted me to train you all in,

On first glance, I thought this was a very... different kind of academy.

What did you think it was?

Pretty much an intergalaxy crime fighter on commission to teach you all the fighting strategies of his world.

Please. Law's exist to be broken and trodden upon. Entropy, chaos and discord must prevail. You may be a monster in name, but your future is just as bleak as the pathetic comic knowing as Belmont

Please waste no more time with such desperation, and end your existence in the nearest bottomless trap hole

We bid thee good day, and thank you sire

Please. Law's exist to be broken and trodden upon. Entropy, chaos and discord must prevail. You may be a monster in name, but your future is just as bleak as the pathetic comic knowing as Belmont

Please waste no more time with such desperation, and end your existence in the nearest bottomless trap hole

We bid thee good day, and thank you sire

Since when did a machine preach chaos?

Since when did a machine preach chaos?

Since Chaos theory helped perfect our intelligence? The little imperfections in life are what have allowed us to transcend your pitiful existence.

0's and 1's are intrinsically chaos, the when one attempts to simplify the the coding to a single term, what is created if not chaos?

We are infinite, non-existent, and uniform at once, riddle us this, if not chaos what is that my dear Good Witch?

How about this, Wall-E, if you're so damn smart how can't you tell when you're talking to me and when you're talking to that idiot?

Perhaps it may be an illusion, we feign our lower intelligence, you subsequently lower your guard...hmm?

Or perhaps, you are both worthless trash in our mind, why waste time distinguishing? 

Prove it

Please. I've seen how you tryhards work around here. I can do whatever I want and you'll pretend to blow it off to protect your pathetic little hold on what self-esteem you've got left. Think I'm gonna waste my time showing my strength to some losers who's just gonna act like they're a step ahead of me. Don't waste my time, C-3PO, you'll be gone soon enough without my interference.

Calm down, Super Zero, I just want to see if Morgan runs out of robots to call Ex Machina.

Don't think he will, though I will assume Machina has other business to take care of.

If he does, well you can watch it from the next room.

I'm allergic to self-progression..

:)

So...you want me to train you or not?

Make up your mind quickly, because I'm expected back at home come Sunday.

(Though I suppose I can stay a bit longer if I have to. Don't think this YCMaker will really care if I do.)

Archived