Everything is in place

Nox Decious

Greetings mortals, as a result of this world merging with the Dark Realm, I have put train tracks all around YCM City, ready for the Dark Trains and Armoured Trains to roam around and cause destruction.

170px-Bomb_Train.png ArmoredTrain_Large.png

These guys are designed to explode on contact, so enjoy your last moments because if this "Weirdmageddon" thing doesn't destroy you, these will. Ahahahahah!

Oh really? I'll have you know that I have lived for more than 5000 years, do you really think I'll go down easily?

And I have killed a super-human Daemon Prince who lived for 10,000 years with a single shot, your tiny frame is incomparable to the hulking, brute that the Daemon was. And I'll say his magical capabilities were far above yours. Goodnight, sweet prince.

And I have killed a super-human Daemon Prince who lived for 10,000 years with a single shot, your tiny frame is incomparable to the hulking, brute that the Daemon was. And I'll say his magical capabilities were far above yours. Goodnight, sweet prince.

That, foolish mortal, is irrelevant. None of the weapons you hold in your hand are capable of killing me.

9062f4f19bd4ce1721762945b9806c25.jpg

Trying to make your own spotlight and use such dirty weapons to face against my pupils...I'm afraid to say that you're not much of the problem at hand here.

But if you figured out how to make those trains anti-sensei material, I will feel free to test them and show my bustling physique~

tumblr_ni4e1cuT311ry54jto1_400.gif

Archived