Zee Lest Soopper drevs neer... Feest und ferooell! Bork Bork Bork!

Swedish Chef

I veesh I cuoold hefe-a dune-a mure-a fur yuoo ell thees Hellooeee seesun, boot eles, zee teeme-a fur oooor clusoore-a es munsters drevs neer.

I hefe-a muny deeshes thet I hefe-a veeshed tu meke-a boot cuoold nut, BOoT!

Yuoo ell hefe-a shoon me-a a spectecooler shoo thees yeer, und fur thet, I thunk yuoo.

Ifee iff I myselff mey teste-a zee beetterness ooff deffeet, I ves eble-a tu teste-a zee sveet teste-a ooff beeeng eble-a tu injuy thees teeme-a und hefe-a foon. Bork Bork Bork!

Su oon furt, cume-a, zee feenel deesh! Bork Bork Bork!

022%20last%20supper.jpg

tumblr_nlvzmu02pw1sgbemno1_500.jpg

Ahem...

I wish I could have done more for you this Halloween season, but alas, it seems that our (time as monsters) draws near.

I have yummy dishes that I have wished to

You all have shown me a spectacular show this year, and for that, I thank you.

I feel (for myself) after the taste of the bitterness of defeat, I was able to taste the sweet taste of being able to enjoy this time and I had lots of fun. Bork, Bork, Bork!

(So now), come to the final dish! Bork Bork! Bork!

...Is the best I could translate off that jargon. But I wouldn't mind having one of the Swedish Chef's final meals. We had a good time here~

I veesh I cuoold hefe-a dune-a mure-a fur yuoo ell thees Hellooeee seesun, boot eles, zee teeme-a fur oooor clusoore-a es munsters drevs neer.

I wish I could have done more for you all this Halloween season, but alas, the time for our closure as monsters draws near.

I hefe-a muny deeshes thet I hefe-a veeshed tu meke-a boot cuoold nut, BOoT!

I have many dishes that I have wished to make, but could not, BUT!

Yuoo ell hefe-a shoon me-a a spectecooler shoo thees yeer, und fur thet, I thunk yuoo.

You all have shown me a spectacular show this year, and for that, I thank you.

Ifee iff I myselff mey teste-a zee beetterness ooff deffeet, I ves eble-a tu teste-a zee sveet teste-a ooff beeeng eble-a tu injuy thees teeme-a und hefe-a foon. Bork Bork Bork!

Even if I myself may taste the bitterness of defeat, I was able to taste the sweet taste of being able to enjoy this time and have fun.

Su oon furt, cume-a, zee feenel deesh! Bork Bork Bork!

So on forth, come, the final dish!

Yuoo hefe-a dune-a vell, teecher. Mey yuoor stoodents remember yuoo es vell. Bork Bork Bork!

Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother socializing, but being alone is shitty. Events are really the funniest things here. Why dont you just host a monthly Dueling Network tournament where 50 or less members that pay a slightly large fee to enter and duel throughout the week and the next? Idk just an idea. People that place will be given great rewards that encourage people to come here and such.

Archived