Lightsworn / Sacksworn Support

Dragulas

I really hate this deck because its based on luck, and the only thing it does is bring a 3k nuker with a simple condition

On the other hand, its not like they are somwhow relevant so why not giving them some decent support.

Also i gave JD an errata. I have no argument or justufication to do it, i just hate being sacked by triple JD. (Salty).

[spoiler=Monsters]No more triple JD :D (you can ignore this if you want, this card is not part of the support, i just wanted to get it out of my system)

wAk1Kzn.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summon by other ways. You can only Special Summon "Judgment Dragon(s)" once per turn. You can pay 1000 Life Points; destroy all other cards on the field. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

tKCBUCl.jpg

During your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, this turn, all "Lightsowrn" monsters you currently control become that monster's Type, Atributte and Level, but for the rest of this turn you cannot Special Summon any other monsters, except Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters using monsters affected by this card's effect as Materials. You can only use this effect of "Mira, Lightsworn Seraph" once per turn. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

eFVHH97.jpg

If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send the top 2 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon this card, then if any "Lightsworn" monsters were sent to the Graveyard by this effect, you can increase this card's Level by 1. You must have 2 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard (other than this card) to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only use this effect of "Stark, Lightswron Gunner" once per Duel.

[spoiler=Spells & Traps]

o1gPuWZ.jpg

If you control no monsters, while you have 3 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if 1 of those cards is a "Lightsworn" monster, you can add it to your hand, also send the remaining cards to the Graveyard. Otherwise banish those cards. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard; place that target on the top of the Deck. You can only use 1 "Arrival of the Lightsworn" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

J47wOnF.jpg

During your opponent's turn, if all monsters you control (min. 1) are "Lightsowrn" monsters: You can target 1 Special Summoned monster on the field; send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it was a "Lightsowrn" card, banish that monster until the end of this turn. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; choose 1 "Lightsowrn" card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. You can only use 1 "Lightsworn Command'" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

egFUMWs.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Lightsowrn" monsters

Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When Synchro Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. At the start of the damage step, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can activate this effect; send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it was a "Lightsworn" card, negate that monster's effects, also banish it if is destroyed by battle. 

TLTtX7o.jpg

2 or more Level 4 "Lightsworn" monsters
During either player's Main Phase: You can detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; increase its Level by 1 for each Xyz Material detached. You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 monster you control that has a Level; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 monster with the same Type and Attribute, and a Rank Equal to its Level by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon), but you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only use 1 "Marie, Lightsowrn Priestess" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

AkRvk31.jpg

2 Level 8 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned using a LIGHT Dragon-Type monster as a Material: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard; shuffle that target into the Deck, and if you do, until the end of the opponent's next turn, this card's name becomes that monster's, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. You can only use this effect of "Celestial Judgment Dragon" once per turn.

Just putting it out there, the deck isn't really much more luck based than other decks, and it is very powerful for those who use Saint Minerva.

Also, not gonna talk about the JD errata, because I disagree with the concept.

Mira gives Minerva access FAR too easily.

Stark is just an archetypal GUB that also helps summon minerva, and has natural synergy with the rest.

Arrival makes Minerva easy to summon, then sets her up with felis to summon another copy. This kind of value is insane, and I would say it should be avoided.

Command mostly just feels awkward to use, and the removal ignores the theme, while also having bizarre timing.

Rodder is easy to summon, kills floating, and floats into JD. How is this a good idea?

Marie assists in creating OTK fields with Minerva. Not a fan at all.

Celestial JD is cute, but why use JD as xyz material?

Just putting it out there, the deck isn't really much more luck based than other decks, and it is very powerful for those who use Saint Minerva.

Also, not gonna talk about the JD errata, because I disagree with the concept.

Mira gives Minerva access FAR too easily.

Stark is just an archetypal GUB that also helps summon minerva, and has natural synergy with the rest.

Arrival makes Minerva easy to summon, then sets her up with felis to summon another copy. This kind of value is insane, and I would say it should be avoided.

Command mostly just feels awkward to use, and the removal ignores the theme, while also having bizarre timing.

Rodder is easy to summon, kills floating, and floats into JD. How is this a good idea?

Marie assists in creating OTK fields with Minerva. Not a fan at all.

Celestial JD is cute, but why use JD as xyz material?

I changed mira so now it only uses its banish effect, it still enables sync and xyz plays but now you will have to look how you get the monsters on board (wich isnt diffcult), also added a restriction on SS if the effect is used

I also changed arrival to a kuribandit like effect, but with 3 cards, and a drawback if you dont excavate any lightsowrn

Command is changed so it now have more sense with the archetype, but both cards keeps the graveyard effects because most of the times you will be milling this cards anyway. they have hard OPT to avoid become like pantheism of the monarchs.

On rodder i took out the floating effect, you re right floating into JD is terrible.

How does maire enables or assists in OTKs? Only the level alteration is a quick effect, the xyz summon part is ignittion, and has a no more SS restriction

On celestial, its just an "upgraded" form of the boss monster, true there is little to no reason tu use JD as a material. But sometimes avoid the masive milling in the end phase is necessary (asuming you have 2 or more JD on the field, and the player survived somehow). Felgrand used to runed for that reason, i just wanted to expand that pool 

Archived