Different kind of CC?

Kanashimi

Question

I don't see it in forum rules, policies or anywhere here, so yes . . . better ask.

Are we permitted to post a cards like below?

[spoiler=Version 1'']

kZSDIVe.jpg

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

LIGHT/Level 8

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
● Select 1 monster on the field, and remove it from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
● If this card is destroyed your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

3000/2500

7Bboxxa.png

Dark Magician of Chaos

DARK/Level 8

Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. Banish any monster destroyed by battle with this card. If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it  instead.

2800/2600

[spoiler=Version 2'']

3fo0bDB.png

Garuda, Bird of Divinity

WIND/Level 10

Winged Beast/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by Tributing 3 Winged Beast-Type monster you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard; destroy all Spell/Trap Cards on the field, then change this card to Defense Position.

2500/3500

67TNsDT.png

Red Supernova Dragon

DARK/Level 12

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 or more Tuner + 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster
This card gains 500 ATK for each Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card. Cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effects. If this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 Level 8 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster from your Graveyard.

3500/3000

Yes you may say "Why going a lot of trouble only to make 1 CC?" and i can say "Why don't we try something different?" Yes i still like and love the original card (and that's how it should YGO card would be) but i just want to ask if these kind of cards is permitted here.

Version 1:

> Its called orica and i found them on google (as for the above cards, it's not mine, credits belong to the original creator.)

> Basically waaaaay different kind of card (and you can't differentiate between Effect Monsters, Synchro and such) since these version doesn't have "particular" color and instead, artwork fill up the whole card (yes looks cool) but the only way these cards belong to Main Deck/ED is by reading the text (not the color of the card as the original does.) And It's pretty much CFV-like card.

Version 2:

> It's same as the original, but the difference is, the monster is sticking out of the artwork square box while the background isn't, and the issue, sometimes the text can't be read (But we write down the text below the card when posting here anyway, so i don't think it's a problem.)

So that's my questions, i appreciate for anyone replying to this . . . and have a nice day guys~

Time to sleep (-, – )…zzzZZZ

5 answers to this question

The V1 (orica) is much easier actually (just find a template for effect/flavor text box and the name box) and find hi-res artwork.

While the V2 is much troublesome (going through cropping and editing . . .)

But both of them need a lot of work, so yes . . . i'm not sure going to post something like that.

Thanks Sakura.

Archived