Story Time #3 "Even WWE Superstars Play YGO"

Arimetal

Again, this is true. So, about 4 years ago, I created an account on DN. (Now banned, but anywho) I was a terrible player. So I stayed out of rated. But I soon met wolf2020 (I'll double check if that was the name, not sure) and... Wow. He was flirty as funk. Assumed since I had Akiza as my profile picture, I was a chick. (Kinda how you all assume since I have Female Avi's, I'm a dude. Funny how that works) But he was a nice guy, so I didn't turn him down. I wasn't interested cuz he was still mainly a stranger. But he acted nicely. Soon, he revealed himself, he was none other than Jeff Hardy!

He sent me Imgur pictures as proof and everything! We kept talking. After a week, I was done. He fucks with me, I funk with him. I proceeded to make another account (This one wasn't banned, it was just an account that I forgot the password for tbh) I personified myself as an imaginary brother. And I funked with him big time. If only I had a screen shot. This story may be better if I could remember the convo. But sadly, all I remember is him logging off and never talking to me again. When I tried to talk to him, telling him the story, I found that he was banned. Wasnt a big loss tbh, but still.

But, the fact I got to be friends with THE Jeff Hardy was cool. He son flirted with me too. They hinted at a three way. (Incest, fun fun) Buuuut, sadly this never came to be. ("sadly", did I mention I was under age at the time?) So, who knows, maybe I will see them again. Maybe I'll have my IP tracked and have Jeff Hardy (again, "Jeff Hardy") at my door.

Archived