Heavy Object

Nicο

75940.jpg

Qwenthur came to the Alaskan military base to study Objects, the new weapons that have completely revolutionized war as we know it—battles are fought by soldiers controlling Objects far away from harm; however, when he starts to get close to Object pilot Milinda, will he discover the grim truth behind Heavy Objects?

Right now I consider the 2 guys somewhat equal protagonists, but with Qwenthur, I'm glad to see they're going the smart MC takes down these giant "monsters" approach. Havia has quite the mouth too, lol. Been my fav so far this season, dang I need to watch ep 7.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting in here before anything about the next ep might be said. Yeah, I have to say, Frolaytia's backstory made me care about her more than I probably would have otherwise, to say the least...

Didn't see any previews if there were any, so hoping for another sweet OP.

One of my friends questioned why there's random fanservice parts, I retorted with, "Why was there always a really hot chick in the Michael Bay Transformer movies?" lol

lol, that was nice. and truly LOL @ Havia's reaction to Qwenthur trying to get out the smoke...

• 1 month later...

This is barely after a month, and there's at least more chance others will chime in than if I made any statuses (especially since I'd have to be more vague than long for them to bother reading) Let this one slide plz?

With that said I'll have spoilers not because there aren't spoilers in them, but to shorten the post after saying all this. 

[spoiler=Episode 16]I'm hoping that Ohoho turns... or rather had that not been a lie the all too likely course of action would be turning... but will she still "like" Qwenthur if she learns the truth? Though, it seems he was telling a bit of truth in all that...

[spoiler=Episode 17]

Well damn. The quiet one is always the most suspicious, I only found out when I assumed they wanted people to find out with... lol... Nutsley's close up. Some of these names man.

Qwenthur gets all the girls don't he? What a sweet story. Too bad he never saw who was doing the interview!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've caught up to this show but damn, now I find myself unable to wait for ep 20 to come out.

Yep, I think Charlotte's definitely my favorite girl of the show.

There's about enough space for 4-5 episodes left and sadly I kinda doubt we'll get an S2 but I do wish we will. I'm pretty sure we have more than enough material to adapt from considering the monster that is Kamachi's writing pace.

It's been a while since I've caught up to this show but damn, now I find myself unable to wait for ep 20 to come out.

Yep, I think Charlotte's definitely my favorite girl of the show.

There's about enough space for 4-5 episodes left and sadly I kinda doubt we'll get an S2 but I do wish we will. I'm pretty sure we have more than enough material to adapt from considering the monster that is Kamachi's writing pace.

Yeah, not hard to see why. For pretty much all of those sentences. But man, I'd love another season too. 

Also, I love how they implied Japan made the first Object with the whole "small island nation to the far east" thing, but the good guys in this are so far removed from being Japanese.

• 2 weeks later...

3YLNmtD.jpg

This entire episode was amazing. Six of them may be dummies but still, seven bloody objects. Quenser is a funking god. Havia sorta did nothing but him getting beat around by the maids(twintails is hnnnng) is pretty funny. The AIs are some seriously shoddy stuff, but even if only one fired it probably would've triggered the plasma gas, killing everything except the main Object I guess?

Hime's 'ya-ho' almost killed me. It's been a while since she's said it, and it's the cutest thing ever. aaaaaaa

The next(read:last) two episodes are apparently anime-original. Already we see Honeysuckle(lol that name) and Charlotte back in the post-ED credits scene.

Archived