Silencerleader

Like fatty cat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Like fatty cat?

• Love him.
    • Like him
    • He's cute I guess...
    • I despise that cat.

cards now are either WAY underpowered or WAY overpowered.

for instance, a really underpowered card would be Terrible Deal. it's worthless.

A really overpowered card would be Volcanic Doomfire

its not that hard to summon (my friend gets his out at least twice per duel) and it does lots of damage.

I'm not exactly going to vote 'it sucked from the beggining', but they seem to be low on ideas, yesterday I bought two Cyberdark Impact boosters, they're pathetic, the things are focusing on chains, and none of the cards were even considered for my main deck.

Off topic: I did however get Cyberdark Dragon, which would be good if I could summon it... :lol:

Last time bought 3 Cyber Dark Impact...and opened 1 of them. My hopes went down the minute I saw the low ATK and DEF of 1000. I opened a pack where I saw all the Barriar Statues. It pissed me off. The n the second...trying to calm down I open it slower. Another damn set of Statues. Then the last one...3 Chain Strike...and more statues. And the rares...they sucked. I saw a line where I stopped buying them.

Before I buy I check the internet to see what there is in them...just in case. Since CDIM became a major disgust to me, I buy only 1 pack, to be sure.

I agree that the card game is getting worse.

The only one I buy now are Strike of Neo's.

Not for the Ultra Rare Neo-Space fusions (which sucks), but for the Six Samurai monsters and their Support cards.

Those cards are the only one that I really want to have.

And I dare to bet that if the company found this site, they take all cards, print them out and sell them as they created their own.

You lot, it's much BETTER.

Rather than one meta being dominated with loads of the same deck (STEIN , DEMISE etc)

We actually have loads of variation: Chain Burn, Volcanogadget, Decreegadget, Lazzaro Monarch, Trooper Monarch, Machine Beatdown, Machine OTK, Crystal Beast OTK, Demise, T.dek, DDT.

That's what I call variation. 11 Top Decks. Always with some surprise one at nats/whatever.

The game's at it's best/near the best it's ever been. (Goat format)

---

BTW: CDIP WAS THE WORST PACK. ONY GOOD CARD = SNIPE HUNTER

at the risk of sounding incredibly stupid, wouldn't it be better for you to complain to Konami's Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG rather than complaining here. It just seems like the logical idea. On topic, I think the card game is slightly going downhill, because of some of the overpowering effects (when used correctly) of some cards (like Cyber Dragon) and now everyone wants to take advantage of this fact. I refused to use Cyber Dragons out of principle in my Deck. I mainly use Destiny Heroes, but I will use a few non D-Heroes cards if they help my Deck strength, but those Cyber Dragons just drive me mad.

Does anyone else think they've started running out of ideas because they've left themselves with very few ideas to work with. For example, they can't use anything involving guns, nothing involving blood or death or anything that might distress some game player

At least they were creative and are creating cloud cards and support cards for good decks. The only problem is that they are like Secret Rares. And what about SD-11 and 12. They are pointless. Unless you want all the cards in a set. They have no new cards what so ever.

Making Cloud cards? Sweet.. I can finally duel my passion in tourneys... (Except that the Cloudians are Fairy types...)

But on topic... they build themsleves into a room with no windows or door, and are forced to stay ont op of their format... I mean, what are most of the monsters nowadays.. just one or two different types. Most are now warriors, others are Machines.. but the rest o the types have decreased.

Konami and TCG may want to branch out a bit... forget the complaining... its ok to show a used sword but not ok to show a gun? Give me a break...

I've liked the TCG ever since PSV and I thought the TCG started to get worse ever since the Soul of the Duelist. I don't know why, but I just stopped buying the packs, stopped dueling, and stopped going to the tournament near where I live. Then I decide to give the TCG a second chance and I find out the only good decks out there are just Machine OTK decks and E-Hero decks. What ever happened to the days when Exodia decks were more common or when Beatdown decks were a little easier to get around? (seriously its all about 4 star monsters with no effects and 1900 and 2000 ATK now). I guess what I'm trying to say is that Konami is starting to lose their touch a bit.

I really wouldn't consider the Volcanic cards burn-like cards. My brother plays a Volcanic deck and theres not a lot of burning going on.

Anyway, I've also noticed most of the cards Konami makes mostly appeal to people who play E-Hero or Machine Decks (and 6-Samurai, and Crystal Beasts I guess)

Archived