Secret Santa Anime 2015

Rodrigo

I finished, but can't think of anything to say like a Iorin. (that's not a thing in iM@S btw, I'm just saying that because she didn't get very far in WW for some reason)

I will say this, though. That guy that went on a date with 3 girls at once (or thinks he did) is pri.

Also, the anime that I got was Persona 4 The Animation.

It says in the OP that we can reveal ourselves if we want to, but Rodrigo's still going to need to reveal everyone since I don't think everyone will.

Well that was interesting. My given anime was BTOOOM!, and I have to say, I would no watch this under normal circumstances. Mainly because that was dark as hell by my standards. But I liked it. I liked the idea of the different bombs, and all the psycholigical elements that cropped up. I didn't like the ending, simply because I like a lil resolution. I also didn't like the f***in twists in the last 2 episodes. Overall, though, I thought this was a solid anime, at least up until that terrible ending.

I gave this and probably unsurprisingly, the ending was the only reason I was hesitant about picking it, but I thought you'd like it. It seems you did and that's all that matters.

Johan gifted Moog with Paranoia Agent

Moog gifted Nico with Happy Happy Clover

Lazaruz gifted Yui with Trinity Seven

Z-Rin gifted China with Persona 4: The Animation

VCR gifted Z-Rin with Dennou Coil

China gifted Kinka with Btooom

Kinka gifted Johan with Red Garden

Catman gifted VCR with Death Parade

Nico gifted Catman with Barakamon

Yui gifted Thar with Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei

Thar gifted Lazaruz with Baccano

No repeated suggestions, interestingly enough. Thanks for participating guys, we hope to do this again in the summer vacation :3

I just finished Barakamon, which was a pretty good pick for my tastes, as I like the slice of life type of stuff. But yeah I enjoyed it, nice and light, comedy wasn't too forced, likable characters (even Sensei, who's supposed to be an a******). Maybe I've just been watching heavy-hitting stuff lately, but I thought there could be a little more drama - some romance, more conflict, something. It was truly a slice of life, and it got a little spacey and long-winded at times. The further it progressed though, the more I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the final few episodes, as there was a bit more going on. I wished there was a second season, or something; after the conclusion, I think I'd have more of an appreciation for further slice of life island adventures.

But overall, thanks, it was definitely a good watch!

I had a feeling it was a little too subtle with more important aspects (and maybe could have found something a bit better), but it's that island adventure-y stuff (and by extension, a more simple rural life in general, like Non Non Biyori), that drew me to it in the first place. I dunno why. But I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also, I know this isn't exactly what you want (actually it sounds really, really different), and this would be before he went to the island, but they just recently announced they were making an anime of the prequel manga, Handa-kun. I'm really looking forward to it myself.

That actually sounds pretty interesting. I definitely would like to see how they handle his character before his whole island rejuvenation, which was one of reasons he was a likeable character (at least for me) because you grew to like him as he grew. But yeah I'll definitely be checking that out.

Johan gifted Moog with Paranoia Agent

Moog gifted Nico with Happy Happy Clover

Lazaruz gifted Yui with Trinity Seven

Z-Rin gifted China with Persona 4: The Animation

VCR gifted Z-Rin with Dennou Coil

China gifted Kinka with Btooom

Kinka gifted Johan with Red Garden

Catman gifted VCR with Death Parade

Nico gifted Catman with Barakamon

Yui gifted Thar with Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei

Thar gifted Lazaruz with Baccano

No repeated suggestions, interestingly enough. Thanks for participating guys, we hope to do this again in the summer vacation :3

I had a hard time recommending stuff, so I thought I'd take a risk and recommend my favorite anime series, Paranoia Agent. I figured that Moog would enjoy it, given his list, but as for how much so, I was unsure. I'm glad he/she enjoyed it though. My internet was being shitty, so I wasn't able to watch Red Garden. I'll get on it soon; I was looking forward to watching it.

finally able to access my PC, okay here's my thought for Denno Coil

[spoiler=Thought]

its very interesting anime, probably the first one i watched that so focused on sci-fi element, it start slow, the entire first half is probably just to introduce the characters, i have difficulty to keep up with the character and the plot at first (due to i'm not used to old character design and mystery genre), but after the second half its getting interesting, i'm suprised on how much element get their own backstories, it also has some emotional moments (the long neck almost make me cry >.<) anyway i cant explain much more without spoiling, so i'd just give it my score, probably around 7,5/10 its interesting but its hard for me to keep up since i'm really not used to this type of show 

i'll probably enjoy this more if this is remade with moe characters  :Kappa: 

Archived