YCM Husbando Hostilities! (finished)

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, you don't have to look, but

[spoiler=here's an evil preview of the next round]9ce4b4122669f3e38c65e2fde11508fb.png

The first and last matches will be 3P and you can't change my mind. Unless you're Darling. :)

I...must...not...Must abide...by RNG....no matter how painful.

Well this is gonna be....

Interesting.

Remember, you don't have to look, but

[spoiler=here's an evil preview of the next round]9ce4b4122669f3e38c65e2fde11508fb.png

The first and last matches will be 3P and you can't change my mind. Unless you're Darling. :)

Well at the very least none of my characters are facing each other.

Link v Mikorin is going to be as bloody as Mikorin's hair.

[spoiler=I need advice]c86e492bb41a6eea3319c4f2c92fcd9c.png

If I make the 1st or 2nd matches the 3P match that has to happen, Pit vs. 10th Doctor will happen two rounds in a row. Should it be the 3rd or 4th? Or alternatively, is it fine to make it the 2nd match because it won't be just those two?

mfw I realize either way I have nominations face off :(

Well I think randomizing to see which is the 3P one could work?

I'm kinda sad that likely this round the two "real life" (still characters but not animated/drawn) characters are likely going to lose. Not enough to vote for them over who I voted for but, still.

It's nice that two of them made it to the top 9 though. I expected a huge amount of just anime and video game characters.

I kinda wonder at the percentage of people voting who have actual husbando and how many vote based off of being a fan of the character/show etc. Cause I was thinking about it, and the differences between this and the Waifu ones are interesting. Probably cause the majority are straight males as far as I know.

Anyway seems like the true husbando is Nintendo XD

Archived