Kuriboh Support Cards?

rikuscribbles

Armed Kuriboh.

K96LhWb.jpg

-EFFECT-

Battles including this card will not inflict damage on either player. Whe this card is in the graveyard (and only in the graveyard) it's attack becomes 4000

Winged Armed Kuriboh

KQ7dOXY.jpg

-EFFECT-

Battles including this card will not inflict damage on either player. When this card is normal or special summoned, you may special summon one "Armed Kuriboh" from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Kuriknight

7a2AR7p.jpg

-EFFECT-

Armed Kuriboh + Winged Armed Kuriboh

This card can be fusion summoned without the use of "polymerization" "Kuriknight" can only be fusion summoned by sending both fusion material monsters listed above to the grave. This card's attack increases by 500 for every "kuri" monster in your graveyard. once per turn, you may search your deck for one "kuri" monster and add it to your hand.

For those whom are wondering, I've made these cards for an experimental deck in my Yugioh AU. The first card's effect is intended to be used for the effect of "Berzerker Crush" a card that grants a kuriboh the attack of any monster in their graveyard. 

I drew the picture myself in paint tool SAI, and if anyone would like to see more of these cute little guys and more I'd love to know ^_^ I look forward to meeting many new friends here! (P.S. I am aware that Kuriknight's effect may be a little over powered, please tell me what you think ^_^ )

• 4 months later...

Guys, actually look at the last post date before you post in a necro'd topic. 

make more

I know you're a new member, but note that you posted in a thread from 2015, which is considered to be old. 

In the future, do not post in threads that have had no replies for 2 or more weeks. This goes for all members (you may read the section about them in the rulebook).

LOCK

Archived