Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru

Nicο

77835l.jpg

Synopsis: Haruta and Chika are members of their high school wind instrument club that is on the verge of being shut down. The two are childhood friends, and they spend their days practicing hard while also trying to recruit new members. When a certain incident happens within their school, they work together to solve it.

Those eyes. 

"I think it's impossible, but do your best." Aw. Well now I'm rooting fer her. Cutey pout pout. Those eyes though, it's like they're staring into my soul.

Well, the German made it so that there was less than zero chance of my solving the mystery, but it's still amusing to witness. That, and finding out the MC is gay actually made me more interested in this. This I think could be a legitimately interesting love triangle.

The solving part was interesting and that love triangle really surprised me at the end. It's probably just MC's admiration not real love though, but lets just hope he's at least bi. I'm interested to see which direction this anime will go.

True, it could be like that. I would hope for at least bi too after what went on. And if it does end up going the route of him getting together with Chika, then well, at least make it so he develops feelings for her.

Saw the first episode, really cool. One of my friends thought it was a comedy for some reason, and when I told him it was a mystery thing it was in the beginning of the episode where they said "mystery" about 3 times in half a minute. I already knew about the Haruta also having the hots for the teacher, I can't wait to see more.

Also, as a former flutist, I'm happy for Chika.

Chika ya traumatized the boy so bad now he's aiming for sensei instead. You created your own rival.

Eh, I'm not too sure about this show, from the first episode. The mystery aspect felt kinda off for the high school music club setting. And there are times Chika feels kinda annoying as well as times she's quite cute, they both cancel each other out so I have a neutral opinion on her. Haruta's great though.

Considering the PA Works cycle, this should  be amazing but I'm feeling reserved right now. I also felt a little hesitant at Nagi back when it first aired however, I'll keep my hopes up.

I can see how there would be some traces of annoyance in her, but to me it just seems cute and amusing. I'm sure she truly does have a maidenly heart in there somewhere.

As for the mystery being out of place. Technically the members of a classic literature club shouldn't be doing that stuff either, but I guess it still fit Hyouka far more.

and yeah, I'm kinda too big a key fan to have not enjoyed Charlottle, but overall even not expecting things doesn't mean it's all that great. Although I can't say I fully agree with how the cycle might work, since it's more like I was a little disappointed in Nagi's ending.  It's probably better than it's preceding and following series.

Really? Looking for members a month and a half after school started? I don't usually get the time frame on these things and the only clubs I took part in where so casual like a board game club, so I can't really say anything. I do see struggling clubs in anime a lot so maybe it's like that more often than I thought.

Awwwwwwww... bro... that was really touching. New member getto!

Archived