3DS Smash Bros. Tournament

Nicο

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I'm doing a system transfer as we speak. I'm not sure if the friend code will change or not. I assume it won't but you never know.

Then you better hope we get matched up round 1 cause I'm probably losing there ;)

Nags make it happen

• 2 weeks later...

So I want to make sure if everyone can still participate? Most specifically, if Hyde still doesn't have access (will probably PM him specifically by tomorrow if he hasn't answered). It seems difficult to get enough members to actually sign up (and unfortunately kind of impossible for the Wii U), so now that there are, I don't want to wait too much longer. 

My spring break actually starts this weekend, so I think that would be a great time to officially start, leaving this week as the final call for signups.  idk if anyone else is on the same schedule with their school or whatever, but spring break week my schedule is almost completely free at almost any time.

The bracket will be made today, posted and edited into the OP later today. I think we will go with starting a week from my last post (as waiting too long can still have things fall apart. So unfortunately, it seems Hyde cannot make it, and someone will probably get a bye Will actually be 6 people if we go with 10 participants ._.), Dudley's break will still be going on then, at least. I think.

Even then, since the bracket will be up before then, if anyone is free they may as well start if they can.

Officially starts on the 8th. You can start earlier since the bracket is there, but the intention is to give everyone a week since every round starts to get they're matches in. 

I think I screwed something up. ._.

Good thing it didn't start yet.

OK... the right people that actually gave their info are now in it. http://challonge.com/mg7lvs04

PMing to make sure everyone is informed.

CowCow is officially the Shounen protagonist of this tournament. In order avenge the tragic death of your parents at the hand of the evil Agro, you must train your abilities to the utmost extent and survive until the final round. Culminating in an epic 2 stock smash match using all of the abilities you attained from those whom you've defeated. You must participate in a final battle like no other, with original music joint composed by Yuki Kajiura and Hiroyuki Sawano. We believe in the you that believes in the us that believes in you Lord CowCow.

CowCow is officially the Shounen protagonist of this tournament. In order avenge the tragic death of your parents at the hand of the evil Agro, you must train your abilities to the utmost extent and survive until the final round. Culminating in an epic 2 stock smash match using all of the abilities you attained from those whom you've defeated. You must participate in a final battle like no other, with original music joint composed by Yuki Kajiura and Hiroyuki Sawano. We believe in the you that believes in the us that believes in you Lord CowCow.

sheet man I should play more than 5 games with the character I plan on using.

technically vlan1ne, you're in for a tough second round :Kappacuz the first round is a bye for us

I'm so bad on 3ds and I haven't played mac in a while.  guess I need to start my workout with him again to get the motions.  3ds shoulder buttons don't fail me now!

technically vlan1ne, you're in for a tough second round :Kappacuz the first round is a bye for us

I'm so bad on 3ds and I haven't played mac in a while.  guess I need to start my workout with him again to get the motions.  3ds shoulder buttons don't fail me now!

I should use mac just for the fun of it, but doubt i'm not as skilled with him as you since he's a secondary for me. but robin's been terrible against mac so far, well, Definitely gonna be fun to put my skills to the test.

Thanks for reporting in! We are on day 3 of the tournament! And yeah I didn't say anything about it, but there's really no reason not to have your round 2 matches if they're already set, the first round is more like preliminaries for a more normal tourney anyway.

Yikes... it should be almost time for round 2...

Message sent. I might make an exception the first week getting things started, but then starting tomorrow I'll be smart and try to remind people at least a little more than not at all...

• 1 month later...

Archived