Final Destination

Yoshi's Island

Counter-Picks:

Dreamland (64)

Prism Tower

Duck Hunt

Arena Ferox

and Omega stages are allowed

Should be giving everybody the chance to do their matches up to a week since starting every round

[spoiler=Participants]

1. JustYui (FC: 1177-8505-5724) - Central time zone and am primarily available from 11AM to 11PM.
  2. Hydreigon/Mr. Hyde (FC: 5343-8655-6794) - Central timezone.  Available from 2p.m.-4a.m.
  3. Kinka-Byo/Aez (FC: 2964-9045-8661) - PST, so +2 YCM time. I have schooland stuff during the day, so like 5-10 pm is an okay window for me. Not avalable most mondays, wednesdays, thursdays or sundays. 
  4. Beatrice/Hina (FC: 0130-3055-0413) - Any time that isn't Monday or Wednesday.
  5. vla1ne (FC: 4957-4003-0345) - i have a weird work schedule, so i'm not always open when i think i'll be, but on average, i'm the most free on Tuesdays and Wendsdays at any time, or later at nights eastern time US. 
  6.  Lertle Mech from Smesh/Progenitor (FC: 4055-3385-6172) - Time zone and hours: EST. generally freest on Thursdays after 1 or most any time over weekends 
  7. Saitama (FC: 5472-7655-8069)
  8. Airride Another (4854-6893-6268) - Weekends or US Central 16:00-22:00
  9. Great Lord Cow/Lord CowCow (FC: 1134-8106-2711) - CST time. Times available, probably best to do it in evenings. From 6 PM to Midnight. Though on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday I should have more time.
  10. Agro (FC: 0903-2776-9997) - I'm free Fridays, Tuesdays before 6pm CST and anytime else is f***ed week to week.
  11. Komaeda (FC: 1564-3251-0351) - available from 5PM-12AM EST for fights.

Oh, and not completely necessary, but posting when you're available and what timezone you're in would be extremely helpful. Also  friend codes. Friend codes are definitely needed. There were 19 votes for 3DS, so hoping for at least 16.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck, I'll give it a go. 

FC is 2964-9045-8661

PST, so +2 YCM time.

I have schooland stuff during the day, so like 5-10 pm is an okay window for me. Not avalable most mondays, wednesdays, thursdays or sundays. 

Points commin at ya~

P.S. What does a counterpick mean? I've never done a tourney before

P.S. What does a counterpick mean? I've never done a tourney before

It's for after the first round of a match, you (if you are the loser) get to choose one that you would have an advantage/opponent would have a disadvantage. Well, that's essentially what I saw when I looked it up, I've never done a tourney before either. xD

BTW, peoples, how is the stage list? Is the 3DS one okay?

BTW, peoples, how is the stage list? Is the 3DS one okay?

Stagelist is basically fine. Someone might argue taking out Arena Ferox but for this, I think it'll be fine.

Starters:

Battlefield

Final Destination

Yoshi's Island

Counter-Picks:

Dreamland (64)

Prism Tower

Duck Hunt

Arena Ferox

Just a reminder of what my last status said, the first 3 participants donated 300 points to me without saying if it was okay or not, so I assume to them, it was okay. I say this because I asked first rather than said it's a definite thing but since they did send the points, I'm definitely making this one have the fee. The winner and at least second place will get a bit of something for coming that far.

Maybe I should have said that earlier.

Gonna try this without a points fee, giving them back shortly, and will add Beatrice to the list of participants.

Also despite how little I think it makes sense, what with it being in the same forum, I'll try advertising in the Smash thread.

well i'm game. FC's in sig (really tiny though), also, the new clock tower stage seems pretty decent as a stage.

i have a weird work schedule, so i'm not always open when i think i'll be, but on average, i'm the most free on Tuesdays and Wendsdays at any time, or later at nights eastern time US. 

well i'm game. FC's in sig (really tiny though), also, the new clock tower stage seems pretty decent as a stage.

i have a weird work schedule, so i'm not always open when i think i'll be, but on average, i'm the most free on Tuesdays and Wendsdays at any time, or later at nights eastern time US. 

All right, I can go incongnito.

Believe me. People on YCM don't get these things done unless you bash them over the head with it.

Speaking of.

I still need to check my FC. Oops.

I see. Well, time to find gifs of peoples heads getting beat on.

Archived