CED EotE's errata, by the way? I can't read moonrunes and the wiki just says the same thing but in clearer ways in english. 

Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of the End

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot activate other effects. (1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; send all cards on the field and in both players’ hands to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent’s cards sent by this effect.

>really eager to join

>sees dn

>goes to a corner and cries

I'll be testing this format on YGOPro. See how it affects my play/deckbuilding anyway. Good luck to the rest of you!

It should be fixed by now, if it's not then we might have to either postpon or go to the pros, just felt DN was the most accessible 

Good to know.

Also, could we make multiple decks and essentially "join" as different people with said decks?

I really hesitate to allow that because due to time zone stratification, you might end up against yourself :/

But not ruling it out entirely, it depends on how many people show interest.

Archived