Paper Mario Color Splash

Astro Dude

They never learn do they? I mean, the Paper Mario games peaked after TYD, so why would this new game, Paper Mario Color Splash try to kill the franchise. This could be worse than Sticker Star, but it is a good thing we get a heads up of what to expect. I mean, I love paper mario but why not have the fairies from 3d world could be partners. Just a thought. Any other improvements?

I've only ever played super paper and sticker, and super paper was great. Sticker star was really really bad compared to super paper, but I think that color splash could actually be decent. I mean, litteraly nothing could be worse than sticker star, and this time color is on the Wii u, so that way they can fit a while lot more content and such into this. Maybe have an actual compeling story line. I would like to the the return of the pixls, but they seem to fit better in super paper. Maybe a cameo?

I'd definitely like Paper Mario to return to its RPG roots at the next installment, but Color Splash doesn't seem bad from what I've seen so far. Even if Sticker Star was my least favorite, I did enjoy playing it at the end of the day and I'm sure Color Splash will be even further refined.

I think another factor is that the Wii U is reaching the end of its lifecycle and they wanted to put out a Paper Mario title before switching over to the NX. An action platformer typically won't take as much time to develop as an RPG does.

Probably the end of the year and I doubt that. But you never know.

Unlikely. Nintendo tends to have 2 E3s showing off their new system. Plus at 4 years it would be the shortest lifespan of any Nintendo console. The Wii U did poorly, but rushing out a new console won't really help the problem.

Personally I really liked Sticker Star. Not saying it's an amazing game or anything, but it was really fun, so I'm sure I'll really enjoy this, too.

But yeah, more games like TTYD would be best for the series. Nintendo, plz.

Sticker Star is generally said to be bad, but it does have fans. You are not alone in that regard.

Anyway, the Paper Mario series is popular and just because they missed the mark with Sticker Star doesn't mean they should just give up. Hopeful that a return to home console will bring with it a better game.

Unlikely. Nintendo tends to have 2 E3s showing off their new system. Plus at 4 years it would be the shortest lifespan of any Nintendo console. The Wii U did poorly, but rushing out a new console won't really help the problem.

Sticker Star is generally said to be bad, but it does have fans. You are not alone in that regard.

Anyway, the Paper Mario series is popular and just because they missed the mark with Sticker Star doesn't mean they should just give up. Hopeful that a return to home console will bring with it a better game.

Makes sense then. I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I suppose that's all it was.

I'd even be fine if they made a new game like Super Paper Mario; I really liked that one too.

Archived