Unofficial Post and discuss your favorite music thread

cr47t

Kinda dont see much of a purpose in this thread considering that we have the whole Music forum to discuss favorite songs but I guess theres nothing wrong with compressing that into one thread so ill take a bite and post the song which my user title comes from

My favorite genres: Death Metal (Especially if its technical), Vaporwave (Future Funk mostly), Progressive Thrash Metal, Atmospheric Black Metal, IDM, Video Game OST, Golden Age Hip-Hop, Mathcore, Deathcore, and Im sure theres much more

My favorite artists/bands: 

Metal: 
The ContortionistPorcupine TreeDir en GreyLast Chance to ReasonBlotted Science/Spastic Ink/WatchtowerLiquid Tension ExperimentPeripheryMeshuggahArchspireCryptopsyDecapitatedMithras,NecrophagistRings of SaturnCytotoxinGorgutsGorodScarveGridlinkInsect WarfarePhobiaCar BombCrowpathJournalThe Dillinger Escape PlanAll Shall PerishRings of SaturnExile Into SufferyInfant AnnihilatorLorna ShoreThe Red Chord, Old Thy Art Is MurderMudvayneMnemicKalmahScar SymmetryThe Black Dahlia MurderSpectral LoreBurzumDarkspaceand more... 

Vaporwave/Future Funk: 
2814悲しい Android Apartment [Kanashī Android Apartment]Dan MasonMaitroVANTAGERemembert e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者 

Archived