Dark Jinzo?

to summon it' date=' you need to tribute Jinzo...which shows that this is a better card than Jinzo effect wise

[/quote']

Jinzo is far more playable than this card; thanks to its summoning condition and lack of improvements over Jinzo (it kills Gravity Bind and has an extra 200 ATK?), this card isn't even playable in most decks.

In most decks.

I run 3 copies of Android - Psycho Lord.

to summon it' date=' you need to tribute Jinzo...which shows that this is a better card than Jinzo effect wise

[/quote']

Jinzo is far more playable than this card; thanks to its summoning condition and lack of improvements over Jinzo (it kills Gravity Bind and has an extra 200 ATK?), this card isn't even playable in most decks.

In most decks.

I said only effect wise -.-

[/quote']

In most decks.

I said only effect wise -.-

The summoning condition is part of his effect.

Crab ripped off my idea. One week before his (new) sig popped up I had a Mechanical Snail in my binder and claimed it as the best card ever and put it in my (Yu-Gi-Oh!) binder :D. Then my binder got stolen the very same day. Which means...Crab Helmet stole my binder! XD

Why bother? Amplifier sucks.

How? With Amplifier you can use Traps again while your opponent still can't.

Makes Jinzo vulnerable to s/t removal as well as monster removal, can only be used while Jinzo is on the field AND you have a trap on the field (making it very situational), and decks containing Jinzo shouldn't run many traps anyhow.

Yeah' date=' amplifier sucks. The new Psycho lord looks cool. Tho, for ppl without jinzo (me) its not that good. Damn, i need me a jinzo!

[/quote']

Jinzo is far more playable than this card; thanks to its summoning condition and lack of improvements over Jinzo (it kills Gravity Bind and has an extra 200 ATK?)' date=' this card isn't even playable in most decks.

[/quote']

Yeah' date=' amplifier sucks. The new Psycho lord looks cool. Tho, for ppl without jinzo (me) its not that good. Damn, i need me a jinzo!

[/quote']

Jinzo is far more playable than this card; thanks to its summoning condition and lack of improvements over Jinzo (it kills Gravity Bind and has an extra 200 ATK?)' date=' this card isn't even playable in most decks.

[/quote']

Lol crab. then why do you run 3? [/ialreadygotit]

Archived