4 Artificer's Epiphany

Land - 25

8 Island

3 Forest

2 Blighted Woodland

4 Evolving Wilds

4 Lumbering Falls

4 Yavimaya Coast

I guess. I was iffy on it since it's kinda heavy costed, but the 13 mill is really powerful.

13 is definitely a lot all at once, and most of the time, you're not reanimating it, at least not till late game when you do have mana to spare. Speaking of late game, deck isnt fast enough to warrant not having counter spells. I'd drop the Sleuth and Reckless Scholar for some of those, and with that, switch out Ongoing Investigation for Trail of Evidence. Though, it is looking like the dominant decks will be aggro, so unsure how effective counter spells will end up being so I could very well be ignored.

Well, traverse also helps thin your deck a little, and helps more in triggering Tireless Tracker by fetching lands. If I do decide to splash black a bit, it'll help with that too. Maybe. I'm iffy on splashing the 3rd color...

Why not a fan of the scholars? Its a free way of triggering tutelage, and can even block of you really need to.

Because if you're going the Trail of Evidence route its irrelevant and Forgotten Creation is already a free Tutelage trigger on a bigger scale.

well, yes, if I do go that route. I'm unsure of it for now, though. I'll probably make another build around trail and test them each out once I get the cards for them both. I'll try and make a build for that when I get home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived