Meteor Houkai Device Duja

I like how it can mill the Archetye's cards, yet, so far we only have just monsters.

Aside from that, this card is rather.... Strange.... But in an interesting way.

We have more cards like this?

These the guys Aigami is going to use?

I repeat, WHO the hell is Aigami?

Considering aigami's Houkai monsters fill space 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 and 38 and due to the fact the boosters always tend to put the archtype cards in an order we can expect 2 yet unconfirmed houkais (or at least houkai support cards).

I would like to repeat that this hints for houkai spells and traps, however stating it has to be a monster could lead to the same conclusion, so it hardly proves anything, even though all movie antagonists had own spell and trap cards supporting their own ace cards (pyramid of light and the malefic spells/traps), also considering the duel will take some time it seems unevitable that aigami is going to use power spells and traps to help him bring out houkai's, except if they already have special summon effects, though that would solve their problems to some extend, however as not entirely, one can still easily conclude the above stated.

Last but not least this card already has a few uses (mainly being masked chameleon, which can revive any houkai, except his one, which ironically sets up another in its place, so it should count as well), not to mention he already reaches 1800 atk if the only mill is from his own efect (making him reach the same level as tribute lanius and unukalhai), while also getting atk increases for hand traps, such as veiler, maxx "c" (which might become useful for this archtype) and ghost ogre, already reaching 2k with 1 of these.

All in all it is a really solid card that helps accelerating a bit, as well as creating setup.

Archived