Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Anime

Plus each case in the anime up to this point transitioned from one case to the next. The first episode's ending lead to Turnabout Sisters, and the end of episode four transitioned to Turnabout Samurai. But the end of ep. 7 did not transition at all to Turnabout Goodbyes.

But I should stop talking and wait for Ep 8 to come out. I mean this was the final case as game one. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Maybe for a cliffhanger Phoenix lies unconscious after Von Karma tazes him.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is episode 9 will begin with a young Edgeworth yelling OBJECTION! and saying "What reason would he have to steal?" And one of the kids would say "Cause he had no money for his own food so he stole yours." and Edgeworth would say "Do you have any proof?" And all the students and even the teacher would be stunned since they don't have any. And another student, a young Larry Butz would yell "HOLD IT!" and say "It was me." Maybe the second half would have that. Anyway, Phoenix has a long trial ahead of him.

I realised Rise from the Ashes wasn't going to be a thing 2 weeks ago when the Summer Anime list was revealed. Ace Attorney wasn't amongst the Spring Leftovers so I thought, ok the series is adapting the GBA version, and the second game (assuming what was said on Wikipedia that the series would be adapting the first two games and last 24 episodes is true) will probs come in the Autumn at the earliest.

Shame too, here's how I see it would start:

"At the detention center, a young girl is thrown out and locked out with a guard saying visiting hours are over. This girl is Ema Skye. She then pulls out a picture or Lana, her sister and the person she visited, and the late Mia Fey, when they were in law school and decides to seek out her help, unaware of what happened to her."

Maybe, like the DS Remake, Rise from the Ashes will be an OVA. What I mean is, like how the DS remake included this case in the Ace Attorney 1 remake, this case will be an anime OVA, and take place between episodes 12 and 13.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but wouldn't it have been nice to see Maggie Byrd in anime form, or that snooty guy killer? But anyway, that new intro. Man.

Makes me wonder if Trials and Tribulations will be anime-ized.

For that intro, and this may have been done before, but Iris Hawthorne can look at herself in a mirror and as she turns away, the "Iris" reflected in the mirror has a sinister grin and red hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived