Sion's School of Misfit SPPs [Interest Check, Accepting, Started]

Hello, fine peoples! Welcome to Sion's School of Misfit SPPs!

[spoiler=History/Plot]• In the beginning, the Universe was aimless. Massless. A void.
• The Creators, beings in a higher plane than our own, were aware of the formless darkness that was to be our Universe. Though most creators cared not, two young ones, Arrish and Krayak, wished to play a game. The formless Universe became their board and the beings inside became their pieces.
• The duo found the game lackluster, however, and instead decided to add aspects of themselves to this universe. Arrish created a shining blue crystal (Pemalyte) while Krayak created a red one (Rolyte). They split their crystals into many, many pieces and scattered them across the Universe.
• As the worlds around became more advanced, creatures touched the crystals. The ones that were strong of body and spirit survived the radiation the crystals spread and became SPPs, Super-Powered People.
• Gaia (Earth) was particularly ripe with the crystals from the creators and became quite a promising location for SPP from all around the galaxy.

• Now, millennia after the first recorded Gaian SPP (Gilgamesh), SPP live everywhere. There are several institutions across the planet that focus on teaching SPPs how to control their powers and become the best of themselves as they pursue their goals across the Universe.
• In particular, the 11 institutions would involve themselves in a Galactic Challenge on the planet Durma. This challenge would occur every 16 human years and it involves each participating school across the galaxy to send in a team of their students to fight for fame for their school.
• Sion’s School of Misfit SPPs (an institute founded within the past century by a rich SPP on an island in what is known on Earth as Cape Verde), made an impressive showing at the last Galactic Challenge, coming in sixth overall out of the hundreds of thousands of schools entering. ...This despite the fact that, as the school's name suggests, most of the students have awful/limited powers. With this achievement, the school had received a huge financial reward and an enormous number of new applicants. However, it also became the target of ire for many schools across the galaxy and particularly the other ten schools on Gaia.
• With less than two years until the next Galactic Challenge, the school is hosting its own competition to decide on the team to send to Durma. However, things are not going entirely as planned. Sion, the headmaster of the school, and several quality teachers have vanished and several of the school’s facilities were vandalized. The remaining staff have pulled together under the temporary speaking headmistress, Orata and declared that the students who find the headmaster and remaining staff will be put into heavy consideration for the team to Durma.

[spoiler=SPP Natural Abilities]SPPs all have certain common aspects in common. The following are innate SPP abilities:

• Above average strength: A being-turned-SPP usually gains a 100+% increase in strength. Ie. An average human SPP can bench 300+ pounds.
• Above average speed/endurance: Same as strength. Speed is often increased by 100% and the SPP's endurance is usually tripled. Ie. a cheetah-turned-SPP can often outpace a train and can keep up the pace for several miles before tiring.
• Durability/Enhanced healing: SPPs can take a beating better than the average of its species. In the case of a human, skin becomes thick and tough enough to shrug off a couple small firearm rounds at low impact. Healing is also enhanced to roughly double the normal rate. SPPs also often resist viruses and can often heal from them within a few days, even potent viruses.
• Natural Survivability: SPPs can live in a much wider temperature range than their usual species (up to 4x hotter and colder than usual). They can hold their breath 4-5x longer than average, jump 4-5x higher, live in toxic areas (ie. Venus), and have slightly enhanced vision/smell/hearing.
• Enhanced brainpower/Enlarged brain: Oddly, this isn't as consistent among species. All get a boost in overall brain power, but those beings that have significantly small brains/low brainpower are greatly endowed so that they are fully capable of understanding their potential.
• Aura Sight: The ability to see others' auras (even through thin obstacles), is a common ability for all SPPs. It is an ability that must be concentrated on in order to keep active (kinda like crossing your eyes). Several little points of information can be gathered using this ability, the most prominent of which is determining if who you're looking at is an SPP or not.
• 100% Mode: A last ditch mode known by near all SPPs. They can remove their limits temporarily to gain enormous power. When this happens, they lose control over themselves for a few minutes, but oftentimes that's enough. Their body is heavily impacted by this mode and leaves them unable to move for a while afterwards.

I am structuring this to be more like an RPG with you guys choosing what missions to go on or whether to stay in the school. While people are on missions, I plan to make a "MISSION" thread while the ordinary IC thread will be devoted to the goings-on in the school itself. That said, like an RPG, as you go on missions or complete tasks, you'll get exp and can increase your raw abilities or your powers.

[spoiler=Application]YCM Username:
Character Name:
SPP Name: (if different from character name)
Species:
Basic species description: (if animal/alien/human-turned-alien)
Appearance: (picture recommended. If no picture, include a detailed description.)
Background & Personality: (at least 1 paragraph for each)
Which Stone: (Pemalyte or Rolyte)
Powers: (start with a 2-word title and then give a description of the power, ie. "Atom Shifter: He/She can shift the molecular structure of any object")
Attributes: (You start out with 4 points to be distributed among the following categories. You start off with at least 1 point in every category which gives you "average" SPP ability. You cannot have more than 3 points in any one attribute when you submit your application. Each category can be maxed out at 10 points.)

• Strength: (1 point gives average SPP strength as described above. Each point up to 3 doubles your previous strength (ie. at 3, you can lift 1200lbs). Affects jumping as well. Each point past 3 increases strength by much greater levels. At 10, you can move mountains with some effort.)
  • Speed: (1 point gives average SPP speed as described above. Each point up to 3 doubles your running speed and endurance. Affects the ability to parkour. Each point past 3 increases speed by much greater levels. At 10, you can run at Mach 30, allowing circumnavigation of the Earth in a bit over an hour.)
  • Durability: (1 point gives average SPP durability as described above. Each point up to 3 allows you to tank hits twice as hard as previously. Affects natural survivability. Each point past 3 increases toughness by much greater levels. At 10, you can tank several pounds of TNT and all but the fastest armor-piercing firearm rounds cannot pierce your skin.)
  • Dexterity: (1 point gives average SPP dexterity. This constitutes reaction time much greater than that of your natural species. This also affects intuition. Each point up to 3 allows for you to sense things in greater detail and react to things twice as early. Each point past 3 increases your intuition and reaction time by much greater levels. At 10, you basically can "see" everything within 1 square mile of yourself, even if blinded/deafened.)
  • Mentality: (1 point gives average SPP intelligence as described above. Each point up to 3 provides greater comprehension and understanding. Affects mental fortitude, and the information from Aura Sight. Each point past 3 increases natural understanding and rational prediction by much greater levels. At 10, you cannot be possessed and your prediction skills are honed such that you can accurately predict future events a week in advance.)
  • Powers: (This determines the control you have/potency of your power described above. Greater levels allow for your powers to be used with greater effect/in alternate situations. You cannot add points to this attribute when submitting an application.)
Miscellaneous [Optional Section]

[spoiler=Rules]All YCM and RP rules apply, so no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.

• Each person can have up to 2 characters with which they can control together or separately per post.
  • Post size should be 100 words or 4 lines.
  • Please follow the app format. If you need help, just PM me!
  • If an issue comes up, I have final say. You can appeal your side through a PM between me and all associated parties. I'm very open, so don't hesitate to tell me your side!
  • Have fun!!

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]

I've seen your other thread and was waiting for this to come back into fruition. Although I have a couple of questions before I can make my app

1. What do the Pemalytes and Rolytes do, exactly? Are there any noticeable differences aside from the former being blue and the latter red?
  2. Is it possible for us to drop a specific stat to 0, in exchange for a spare stat point that we can plant elsewhere? I imagine not since otherwise you'd have actually told us what a stat would entail if it was set to 0, but thought I'd ask anyway.

EDIT: Also, might I suggest you change Quickness to Agility/Dexterity? I believe it'd be a more professional option for naming that field specifically

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES. I already expressed my interest last time and couldn't wait for you to be able to host it!

Heh, it's really nice to see someone so excited!

I've seen your other thread and was waiting for this to come back into fruition. Although I have a couple of questions before I can make my app

1. What do the Pemalytes and Rolytes do, exactly? Are there any noticeable differences aside from the former being blue and the latter red?
  2. Is it possible for us to drop a specific stat to 0, in exchange for a spare stat point that we can plant elsewhere? I imagine not since otherwise you'd have actually told us what a stat would entail if it was set to 0, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Heh, considering I asked whether your character touched Pemalyte or Rolyte on the app, I guess I can't blame anyone for asking.  In my stories in this universe, Pemalyte and Rolyte do have various subtle differences.  However, in terms of the RP, they will perform the 2 same functions: be a continual source of delta wave radiation (from which SPPs get their powers), and connect to their associated Creator (Arrish/Krayak) and their whims (ie. those who'd touched Pemalyte are subconsciously more aggressive towards those who'd touched Rolyte and vice versa).

I actually didn't think 0 stats would come up which is why I didn't mention it.  I would rather people not drop their stats to 0, but if there is a background reason for it, I don't see any problem with it.  0 stats, however, are quite variable.  0 stats correspond to either the character's initial pre-SPP capabilities (ie. a human SPP with a 0 stat in Strength means they have the natural strength of an average person, rather than doubled strength) or some kind of disability.  Again, if you can come up with a logical reason for a 0 stat + extra stat in another area, I'll let you run with it.

I see. I do have a plan in mind for a char with a stat at 0, though your concern for the motion is noted

[spoiler=Aurora Steele, A Cute And Lovable Mountainous-Breasted Dummy]

JEFg4HN.png

"Wooooow, they've grown so big, I... I think I can fit brains in these now! Probably the smartest idea I've come up with in a while."

Personal Information
YCM Username: Look up, then look slightly to the left. Hooray(!), ya found it :]
Character Name: Aurora Steele
Species: Human
[spoiler=Appearance:]Badly over-sized rack aside, Aurora appears much like any other innocent teenage girl. She is 163cm (5' 4") which, although not impressive although, is a somewhat normal height for a girl to stand at. However, Aurora is actually heavy for a girl her age, weighing in at a grand total of 66kg (145lbs). This isn't completely outside the realm of health considering her stocky build, and while she has a little much fat around the stomach area, the vast majority of the excess weight comes from her buttocks and especially her enormous breasts. Speaking of which, her BWH ratio is 40-26-32 if measured in inches and 102-66-81 if measured in centimeters. Aurora can often be seen carrying a couple of pompoms with her, one for each hand, that she uses for cheering in general as well as for one of her powers.

c524f897a9faf8ecc537779cf34991d21dcc1dfb

[spoiler=Personality:]Just witnessing some of her actions alone is enough to tell that Aurora is running low on intellect. In fact, especially in comparison to almost any other SPP, Aurora may actually prove to be outright retarded. It takes her a good while to make any sort of decision, even the most basic decisions with the most obvious choices. and even once she does decide on the course of action that she wants to take, then it will either be neither the best nor the worst decision, or it will actually be the worst decision Aurora could've ever made... half the time of which is the latter. Aurora is also slow to react to certain stimuli; even if she can clearly see something that would normally trigger an immediate response, her brain may not click on to that fact until it's well beyond too late to remedy the situation. On top of that, Aurora can and will forget about almost anything at any instance of time, even something that she may or may not have just had a panic attack over a few minutes ago.

It's difficult to befriend Aurora for that reason, though her being as ditsy as she is seems to be the only true hurdle one has to overcome. She's cute, she has a very lovable and innocent nature to her that may or may not come off as childish, and although she's infamous for her horrible decision making, she means well in the intention department and she's a nice person all-round. She also does whatever an adult tells her to do to the best of her ability. The only qualm she has with an order is if she already tried to do that specific thing several times... and failed miserably. Aurora may not know a lot, but she does know what exactly she's capable of, for the most part. All Aurora truly wants, however, is to have a little fun and a few friends to share her fun with. She is easily excitable, and loves playing with almost anything or anyone. This seems to indicate that Aurora has a rather simplified mind, which would explain why all this complicated theory just flies right over her head. There's one general rule to keep in mind when dealing with Aurora: Give her a puzzle and she'll only be dismayed, but give her any old toy and she'll occupy herself for days.

[spoiler=Background:]Aurora Steele was always a special little girl. Even though her parents were only of medium wealth, she was spoiled rotten with a whole mess of toys to play with. This was easily enough to keep her occupied while her parents did other things. One day, however, Aurora's parents took her out to a park and left her to her own devices. Aurora was playing by the river that had run through the park when she found herself a mysterious rock near the edge, which had resembled a pretty looking, albeit jagged-edged, sapphire. This was a Pemalyte, and it had been pulsating a blue aura, as if it was calling out to the girl. Being none the wiser, Aurora picked up the Pemalyte and took it home with her when her parents came to collect her. That must've been 10 years since then, and this whole time it had been greatly affecting her body. It was almost as if she had hit puberty abnormally early. Sure enough, this would always catch others' attention when Aurora was sent to school with everyone else.

At first everyone started teasing Aurora and laughing at her expense. But as her breasts became more and more massive, the boys would always freeze in their tracks, unable to help but stare blankly as they bounced up and down as she moved. The girls, on the other hand, were somewhat disgusted. Some had even gone so far as to shove Aurora into her locker as she was getting something. They tried to close it on her, but her breasts were too big and stopped the door from being able to latch. This triggered Aurora's claustrophobia and, in a flustered panic, she thrust the locker door back open, sending the female culprits flying backwards as she did. Needless to say, Aurora was expelled for inflicting grievous injuries but, after a few days, she was enrolled into a new school; one that would hopefully fit someone like her perfectly into the roster.

Combat Information
Stone: Pemalyte

[spoiler=Powers:]Bouncy Bouncy: A power that is straight-forward to some extent, Aurora whips out her pom-poms and starts dancing in a manner that causes her breasts to jump all over the place. This affects everyone that she does not have her back to, even her allies. Aurora can stop this power at will, and at its maximum duration it lasts until Aurora herself loses balances, which will inevitably happen after 30X seconds (X is her current level of Dexterity in this case). Aurora can still move while dancing, but any attacks that she attempts to dodge will guarantee a shorter duration of the power's effects. It affects boys differently from how it affects girls and is most effective against humans:

- In the case of boys, they will be severely distracted from the constant bouncing of Aurora's... dancing, for lack of a better word. And aside from having to deal with blood gushing from their noses, their movement and reaction speeds will be slowed as a result. The percentage of the movement and reaction speeds a boy will maintain while under this effect, compared to their normal movement and reaction speed that is, is set at 80 + 2X, where X is their current level of Mentality.

- In the case of girls, they will be so offended by what exactly they're seeing that not only with they automatically close their eyes in a heartbeat, but their brains will not allow their eyes to open again while Aurora is still dancing. For obvious reasons, this greatly compromises the accuracy of all attacks that a girl tries to make. The chance that an attack made by a girl under this effect will hit its mark is set at a percentage of 60 + 4X, where is their current level of Mentality.

- Lesbians will be affected by this power in a similar manner to straight boys, whereas gay boys will be completely unaffected.

Aurora Shock-Wave: Punches and kicks that Aurora makes have the ability to cause a shock-wave from the point of impact, which will shake up anything it comes into contact with. The shock-waves themselves don't inflict any damage, but person caught inside a shock-wave will find their dexterity fall by one stage for about 15 seconds. Multiple punches and kicks that connect at the same spot will compound the shock-waves that materialize from them, allows the shock-waves to travel down farther range.

Attributes:

• Strength: 3
  • Speed: 2
  • Durability: 3
  • Dexterity: 1
  • Mentality: 0
  • Powers: 1

Miscellaneous Information
Main Theme Song: SOS, by Rihanna

Battle Theme Song: Ogre Battle 64 OST: Decisive

Ideal Voice Actresses: Luci Christian (En)/Mai Nakahara (Jp)

Tidbits of Trivia:

• Aurora has two very distinct phobias; aichmophobia and claustrophobia. Her aichmophobia is especially known to be triggered around scalpels, hence why she never had a breast reduction, and she discovered that she had claustrophobia when a group of school girls had shoved her into a locker, but failed to close it. 
  • Aurora reacts weirdly to certain kinds of physical contact, and if said contact happens to hurt her, then she'll rub the thing opposite the one that actually hurt. For example, if she got jabroni slapped on the right cheek, Aurora will rub the left one instead as if the pain will go away that way.
  • Aurora's breasts are always bouncing whenever she makes any kind of movement, no matter how slight. As one would expect, they bounce more vigorously the more quickly she tries to move, and she's vulnerable to throwing herself off balance if they bounce too much on her for too long.
  • Aurora and Kai are good friends. In Aurora's case, she's just glad that Kai doesn't stare daggers into her just because of a humiliating difference in breast size.

[spoiler=Kai 'Psycho' Sanchez, The Girl Who Lived... With A KILLER Headache (WIP)]

G5YSbGJ.png

"Hey, what the hell, guy? I just wanna get some sleep and try to rest this god damn thing off!"

Personal Information
YCM Username: Look way up this time (or if ya don't have the Aurora spoiler up, maybe not that far), and then look slightly to the left. Too easy doncha think? :]

Character Name: Kai Sanchez

SPP Name: Psycho
Species: Nephilim
[spoiler=Appearance:]In all honesty, Kai is somewhat of a meek girl, in contrast with her friend Aurora. She only stands at 145cm (4' 9") and weighs 44kg (97lbs), and has a BWH ratio of 17-17-20 if measured in inches and 43-43-51 if measured in centimeters, giving her body a pear shape to it. To be fair towards her being as flat as she is up top, Kai has only just begun puberty, and it's not as though she started abnormally early either. However, the fact remains that all the curves she has to her body at this stage of the game can quite literally be found below the belt and... let's face it, who in their right mind gawks at a the butt of a girl who's obvious jail-bait? Speaking of jail-bait, it's somewhat ballsy for Kai to go around wearing a white T-shirt and no bra underneath it, although Kai is adamant that there's nothing worth the temptation of splashing water over her chest, so isn't too phased about the sentiment. She has well-toned thighs and calves, but Kai's arms are minimalistic, suggesting that she lacks upper physical strength.

4b6b6f7aca2b526e294635824c7963b1c9278aab

[spoiler=Personality:]For someone with the SPP code-name of "Psycho", Kai is surprisingly able to stay calm and sane in her thinking... most of the time. She is carefree, though this can be viewed in somewhat of a negative sense rather than a positive, as she is also lazy and inattentive at the worst of times. Honestly, Kai has trouble keeping herself entertained, and even if she does crack a smile, it is very quick to fade. She can't even force a smile. Kai is at her happiest when she gets to sleep all morning and all afternoon. Speaking of sleep, Kai seems to feel very lethargic while she's awake... and this is especially the case when she's expected to go somewhere or do something immediately after she had just woken up, such as actually getting her butt to class on time. On top of that, the mere thought of more and more homework or other things being piled on for her to do, especially if they have any form of deadline, is enough to physically drain her of what little energy she has. Either that, or it'll flare up her permanent headache.

As mentioned above, Kai is currently suffering from a permanent headache, which she received around the same time that her powers began to develop. At its least volatile state, Kai seems able to handle it pretty well considering, but that's only because she sleeps it off as much as she can. However, the headache flares up into less tolerable states when Kai is trying to think critically, though split-second decisions oddly don't trigger any flare-ups regardless of how much pressure she's under to make one. Arguing with someone else also causes her headache to flare up; hence why she avoids debates like the plague, going out of her way to even be out of earshot from a debate. It should be noted that Kai will be in an infinitely fouler mood when her headache has flared up, so it'd be wise not to test her patience.

Para 3

[spoiler=Background:]Para 1

Para 2

Combat Information
Stone: Rolyte
[spoiler=Powers:]Telekinetic Prowess: Exactly as it says on the tin, Kai has telekinetic abilities that she can utilize in combat. Namely, she can lift things off the ground and send them soaring into the air just by... thinking about it. Of course, this has its limits. Trying to lift something that weighs more than 50kg (110lbs) this way will cause the permanent headache Kai suffers from to flare up, and the heavier the object physically weighs, the more it hurts her whenever she's trying to manipulate it or keep it steady. The headache will also flare up when she's trying to manipulate an object that is travelling at 121kph (75mph) or faster and/or try to slow it down, and there's no way in hell she can break both thresholds. Furthermore, Kai can only lift one object at a time in her current state, although this'll change as her powers grow.

Psychic Overclock: Whenever the permanent headache that Kai suffers from reaches a critical point, she'll fall to her knees and clutch her head in pain. Then all of a sudden she'll let go and start floating in mid-air, telekinetically lifting everything within a 1.5m (5') radius with her, even things that had been bolted down, and swirling them around her in the air. It should be noted that Kai has absolutely no control over this power, and anyone who gets too close to her maybe hit by one of the objects she inadvertently picked up; or worse, picked up themselves and taken along for the ride. This chaotic display of raw psychic power lasts for 120 seconds, before Kai will suffer an aneurysm and collapse, bringing everything she'd just lifted with the power crashing down to the ground with her. But one can bring this power to a grinding halt themselves by giving Kai even the slightest whack. Chucking any old thing, however, will only add to the number of objects that are soaring around her.

In the Zone: Kai is invulnerable to powers that would decrease her Mentality or affect her based on her Mentality. In addition, she can resist any mind attacks with relative ease, and force things she maybe afflicted with to dissipate faster if they wear off over time. She loses these buffs when the permanent headache flares up, however.

Attributes:

• Strength: 2
  • Speed: 2
  • Durability: 1
  • Dexterity: 2
  • Mentality: 2
  • Powers: 1

Miscellaneous Information
Main Theme Song: Lullaby, by Nickelback

Battle Theme Song: Ys: The Oath in Felghana OST: Chop!!

Ideal Voice Actresses: Melissa Fahn (En)/Fumiko Orikasa (Jp)

Tidbits of Trivia:

• Kai and Aurora are good friends. In Kai's case, Aurora's "mountain tits" do a surprisingly decent job as makeshift pillows, and the fact that she doesn't mind Kai resting her head on them whenever she wants to is an additional bonus. Having to put up with Aurora's stupidity makes the friendship a double-edged sword, however.
  • Kai gets away with paying extremely little attention in class. A lot of this has to do with her photographic memory, which allows her to recall whatever she needs to in order for a teacher to get off her back. This same photographic memory is also largely responsible for her high exam results, which she can achieve without spending even a second studying for any of them prior to taking the exams themselves... much to everyone's disbelief. However, while her exam results are relatively high in general, Kai doesn't seem able to procure full credit for any one paper of any one subject, indicating her lack of direction 
  • Kai is half-Japanese and half-Spanish for the most part. There are of course other genes in Kai's make-up, some percentage of which would explain her pale skin.
  • Kai prefers to utilize her telekinesis to handle objects over physically touching them. This is especially the case with slimy things or thing that smell. Kai especially hates when Aurora tries to jump on her and expects her to carry her in her arms, as Aurora is exactly 1.5x Kai's weight.
  • Kai's mother is a full-blooded angel, whereas her father is a nephilim just like Kai herself. Unlike her father, who had developed some angelic traits as a child but chose not to use all of them, Kai was forced to grow up without any angelic traits whatsoever, much to her sorrow. This was likely because Kai does not possess the natural level of conscience that angels are typically born with, which she was tested for as a child.

Thought I'd drop this generic boob girl here for now. Will most definitely work on her tomorrow so she has some flesh to her skeleton.

EDIT: Loli to go with boob girl. Spoiler alert, they fwens :)

[spoiler=Spectre, The Fasionable Ghost]
YCM Username: Reptilious

qkMEnai.png

"...Huh?"

General Information

Character Name: Konda Izune
SPP Name: Spectre

Personal Information

[spoiler=Appearance]
[spoiler=Normal Appearance]
G7kDo58.png

Konda stands at a short 5'7", just above average for girls his age. Even before receiving his powers, Konda sat at a light 135 lbs. For some reason the Pemalyte had also reduced his already low weight alongside blessing him with his spectral powers. As of now, Konda stands at a light 120 lbs.

[spoiler=Spectral Form]
xuLI2nG.png
"Gone like the wind..."

Background

Konda comes from a rather average family with an above average income, which works out well with Konda as this would allow him to indulge himself in his hobbies - video games, anime, and fasion. Before becoming a SPP, Konda went to a prestigious private school, where he would receive great test scores. However, he has always had a problem with homework, so his grades were always at least a letter grade below what they should of been. This made him, for the most part, a straight B student with a few C's sprinkled here and there. He usually spent his time locked up in his room playing video games, watching anime, or thinking up of designs for outfits. He also loves to draw, and tends to draw familiar characters in different outfits he designed. In fact, the outfit he wears all the time is designed by himself.

One day, Konda received a package from the mail. Excepting it to be the figma of one of his favorite characters he had ordered online, he didn't think much of the strange package until he had actually opened it. To his surprise, there was no figma in the box. Instead, there was a strange, blue stone. It resembled a jagged sapphire, and it seemed to glow. Upon touching the stone, he felt a cold shiver down his spine. Before he knew it, he had Spectral Shifted without knowing it, and had fallen through the floor. Ever since that day he's been spending the last 2 years figuring out how to use his newly found powers.

Personality

Konda is the textbook definition of an introvert. He mostly keeps to himself, and doesn't really like to share much about himself. A big contributor to his nature is his underlying shyness - this is even more present when talking to someone of the opposite sex. His shyness, among other things, have lead to some mild insecurities. One thing that he is definitely not insecure about is his reflexes - ever since hes been a kid Konda has been honing his reflexes, whether it be by spending nights playing rhythm games or by physically training his body with activities such as dodgeball and tennis. 

As long as it isn't a social situation, Konda is general able to keep his cool under pressure, especially during dire situations or, more commonly, exams. This, in combination with his reflexes, make him exceptionally efficient when pressured - in fact, he works a lot better while under pressure. Not that Konda would tell you - he would prefer a nice and relaxing situation. This ties in with Konda's lack of passion for most things, and his easy-going nature.

SPP Information

Stone: Pemalyte
Powers
Spectral Shift」- Spectral Shift is Spectre's namesake ability, allowing him to turn into his Spectral Form. While in his Spectral Form, he can levitate above the ground and becomes intangible and mostly invisible, although SPP can barely see him in this form in the form of mild distortion, not unlike how heat causes distortions, although his distortion is much less notable. In fact, those with low Mentality will barely be able to recognize his presence. In general, the higher the mentality, the more distorted he appears. Meanwhile those with high dexterity will be able to notice even the slightest of distortion he creates. He can be heard in Spectral Shift, although those hearing will only hear a faint whisper. As far as Konda can tell, it is basically a slightly more potent invisibility.

Spectral Shift, however, is very draining on him. He can only stay in Spectral Shift for a short amount of time - around 10 minutes - before he can physically feel himself become tired, and it needs to "recharge" between usage for reasons Konda isn't particularly sure about. He believes that, if he were to stay in Spectral Shift for about 20 minutes, he would faint, although he has never attempted to stay in Spectral Shift longer than the aforementioned 10 minutes.

Attributes
Strength [ |||||||||| ]
Speed [ |||||||||| ]
Durability|||||||||| ]
Dexterity|||||||||| ]
Mentality||||||||||
Powers [ |||||||||| ]

Trivia

• Konda has a weakness for sweeties - especially gummy bears, or any gummy candy really. Despite this, he tries not to eat too much to keep his lean figure.
  • Tennis is the only sport Konda is remotely decent at.
  • His blood type is O+
  • Konda's eyes are actually naturally brown - he used to wear blue contacts. However, the Pemalyte has changed his eyes to be a bright cyan.

Alright, so outside of some minor tweaking I might do (especially in the trivia section) this is mostly done. I've also included another character, which was easier to make because it is

[spoiler=Apex, the Prime Human]

YCS Username: Reptilious

kgmq9WR.png

"I have no time for weaklings."

General Information

Character Name: Hamasaki Yodo
SPP Name:  Apex

Personal Appearance
[spoiler=Appearance]
rmzLFSZ.png

Hamasaki stands at a tall 6'1" and weighs an average 181 lbs

Personality

If there was one way to describe Hamasaki it would be "pensive". Everything he does is calculated in some shape or form. This isn't hard when you're a creative and quick thinker like Hamasaki is though - this, of course, comes with a great wit and charm. This overall slickness and wittiness, along with an air of confidence and determination makes him a very charismatic character. If Hamasaki sets his mind on something, he won't waste a moment trying to reach his goals.

Of course all of this alongside the waves of complements given to him when he was young has made him very arrogant - to the point where he has a disdain for those who are "beneath him". He's very intolerant and insensitive, along with being extremely argumentative - especially against those who are directly against him. Although he has reasonable control of his temper, when he loses his temper things go ballistic. These traits have lead him to be very manipulative and cynical - due to his low opinion of those around him he has absolutely no qualms of using them as stepping stones to reach his goal. This, alongside his ambition and determination, make him very dangerous to anyone who opposes him. If there was another word to describe Hamasaki, it would be "psychopathic".

Biography

Hamasaki grew up in a rich family of SSPs. While he had many friends from his school, he spent a lot of his time alone. Not that this bothered Hamasaki - he never really had much of a connection with people, despite what his friends would say about him. This led to him living a relatively hollow childhood - on the surface he was the charming popular kid but he never really felt much for those around him outside of disdain. He always knew that he was better than those around him - even his own parents, who were never in the house - and was destined for much more. This we re-enforced by his natural brilliance, which led him to getting waves of praise.

In his family, they had a tradition to pass down a ring with a Roytle shard in to the firstborn child when they are adults, turning them into SPPs like the rest of the family. Following tradition, Hamasaki received the ring on his 18th birthday, granting him the powers that he has today. He then entered the academy in hopes of being able to hone his abilities.

SPP Information

Stone: Roytle
Powers
Crimson Circuit」- Crimson Circuit is the name given to the flow of pure energy that flows through Hamasaki's veins. Being hit by Crimson Circuit is not unlike being struck by lightning, burning anything that comes in its path, much like Hamasaki's determination to become the best. However, while Hamasaki has enough general control to emit Crimson Circuit while calm, he doesn't have nearly enough control for it to be a reliable source of power. Crimson Circuit flows wildly around Hamasaki when emitting it, striking anything around him with its fiery wrath. It also leaves notable damage on Hamasaki himself - while not nearly at the same level of those around him, Hamasaki is still burned by Crimson Circuit.

Crimson Circuit seems to be directly tied to Hamasaki's emotion - as in, when he feels enraged or any other strong emotion, Crimson Circuit is at its strongest. It is also at its most uncontrollable - in fact, if angered enough Hamasaki loses all control of his abilities, raining red lighting at anything who has the misfortune of being in his general vicinity.

Attributes
Strength [ |||||||||| ]
Speed [ |||||||||| ]
Durability [ |||||||||| ]
Dexterity [ |||||||||| ]
Mentality [ |||||||||| ]
Powers [ |||||||||| ]

Trivia
  • His blood type is O-
  • Hamasaki is asexual

[spoiler=Alex^2]

0RiFEe7.jpg
"Sometimes one, is better then two..."

YCM Username: The Next Design

Character Name: Alexander/Alexis 'Alex' Koran

[spoiler=Appearance] 9e78da5039fa2e1e66e7789fb27b9b75.jpg
In their male form they are about 176.1 cm in height and 68kg in weight, while in female form they're 170 cm in height and 60 kg in weight

[spoiler=Background] Although Alex was born one person they wasn't always like that, they was originally 2 separate entities, meant to be born as twins, but their mother accidently inhaled Rolyte particles, too small to be seen by the human eye or have enough radiation to effect a fully grown human, but it was enough to give Alex their powers as they were still developing, turning the two beings into one. Axel was born as a boy, making them feel of it as their 'main form' from when they were five (when he realized his power (note: they first used their powers when they were 3)) to the they were 10 (when he accepted both genders equally).

Unlike most children at the age of five, they had a complete conscience of what was going on around them, they knew from the start that what he was experiencing was not meant to happen, and though tidbits of information they over heard from their family, they knew they would be bullied because they were different, making them a loner from early on, well either until he learnt to control his powers or when he met another SPP 9his uncle) at the age of 6, it's hard to tell as both events happened around the same time, his uncle soon becoming his mentor.

Alex found out about the school 3 years ago when he finally fully excepted his uncles death and opened the last package gave them.

[spoiler=Personality]Growing up with this 'unique' experience Axel became very understanding to everyone, and is always very caring, but is easily influenced as well. They are also very considerate and try to be fair to everyone, even at the cost of losing people and honesty, and often times cursing more trouble then intended. There are little notable diffidences between the male and female forms of Alex, they both having the same mindset but slightly varying opinions, but not enough to make a spilt personality, and differences only showing when they are separated. When not choosing sides or dealing with fairly big issues Axel has a fairly laid-back personality, and somehow they still get on peoples nerves.

Stone: Rolyte

[spoiler=Powers] Gender Bender: Can swap between the gender of male and female. Note: Can not be activated while Gender Split is active.
Gender Split: Can become two separate entities, one male, one female, each with half the power they whould have as one entity. Note: User can only stay separated for 24 hours. If separated for more then 12 hours user becomes exhausted when they combined again.

[spoiler=Attributes]•Strength:1
•Speed:2
•Durability:1
•Dexterity:2
•Mentality:3
•Powers:1

[spoiler=Misc.] Main theme: One Little Slip
Male theme: His World (Zebrahead Ver.)
Female theme: Follow me
Battle theme:Game On

Trivia

• Although Bisexual in both forms, Alex seems to have more interest in someone who is the same gender of them
    them
  • because of their hair and eye color, Alex is often thought by other people to have gotten their powers from a Pemalyte cystal

Question that I just thought of:

You said that Pemalyte holders and Rolyte holders have a natural aggression towards each other. Is it possible to stave off that aggression? I had an idea that Aurora could hold the Pemalyte and Kai hold the Rolyte just so I didn't have to decide between the two at a later date, but I need to know if that would actually work.

I'm extremely busy over the next few days so I won't be able to look thoroughly through all the apps so far.

Question that I just thought of:

You said that Pemalyte holders and Rolyte holders have a natural aggression towards each other. Is it possible to stave off that aggression? I had an idea that Aurora could hold the Pemalyte and Kai hold the Rolyte just so I didn't have to decide between the two at a later date, but I need to know if that would actually work.

The aggression isn't so obvious as that and usually doesn't manifest itself consciously. It's more like, if 2 SPPs with opposite stones get drunk at a bar, they are very likely to fight each other. However, bonds formed usually aren't broken over having opposite stones.

Tl;dr Yeah, they can have opposite stones.

[spoiler=Atelier Akisame: "Alchemist" of the School]

"This blend contains only ingredients safe for consumption! If i remember correctly....."

YCM Name: Cosmo.

Character Name: Akisame Hanato

[spoiler=Appearance]HmI3aHN.jpg

Akisame stands at about 1.65 meters and weighs a little bit less than average for her age. She looks exactly like in the picture, except for the fact she doesn't wear the gloves, and for the lower part of the body she wears black culottes and beige loafers, along with knee high knit woolen socks. She knows that her style is very eccentric and out of fashion, but she loves it and wouldn't wear anything else.

[spoiler=Background]

Akisame was always the stereotypical nerd, she loves maths, science, studying, anime, videogames and all that stuff. She comes from a quite wealthy family and frequented a prestigious school, where she'd always get quite good grades. She always had a fascination for everything that surrounded her, she still gets very excited when it snows or rains or when she sees a butterfly. This could make her seem childish but it's a big reason as to why she's a SPP now, she loves to observe the world around her and how it changes, even in the smallest of things.

She had heard of these SPPs around but never seen one before. One day when she was walking around town on a rainy day, a blue light caught her attention. She looked down and near a wall stood a deep blue stone, she put it in her pocket to examine it later. Sometime after she found this blue stone, problems started coming up in school, teachers were suspicious of the drastic increase in grades in maths and science where she'd always get perfect score. After discovering of her encounter with a Pemalyte, the teachers decided to move her to "Sion's school of Misfit SPPs" where she could learn more about her powers.

[spoiler=Personality]

Akisame has always had her head far too high in the clouds, often fantasizing about many things or just observing the world around her. Infact, unless if with friends, she rarely or almost never starts conversations on her own, preferring to observe the facts that happen around her. She appreciates the small things in life and loves staying with other people. She is very cheerful and can often be seen giving gifts to her friends.... mainly as an excuse for using them as test subjects, infact she often uses her "volunteers" as testers for her various concoctions she likes to create. She usually makes coffee blends that can keep people awake for a very long time, which she uses for studying.

Akisame would never hurt anyone, not even an insect, infact she usually watches where she walks to avoid stepping on little ants or similar insects. If she sees acts of violence happening she tries to stop them by trying to calm things down by talking to them. She's seen as a bit of a weird one at school, but generally people like her, because when they see this odd-dressed girl they just can't say anything bad.

[spoiler=Powers!]

Combination Mastermind: This is the only power she received from touching the Pemalyte, although it takes many forms. She can easily perform any form of addition between two or more elements, this includes mathematical additions, chemistry cooking, color mixing, drink blending. Anything that would need any form of addition she is automatically spectacular at, always being able to obtain the desired result. At higher levels, she can combine more complex and bigger things. It's common belief that alchemists of legend all had this power. Some say that at max level, a person with this power can even create living creatures such as golems.

[spoiler=Attributes]

• Strength: 1
  • Speed: 1
  • Durability: 2
  • Dexterity: 2
  • Mentality: 3
  • Powers: 1

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

Theme | Battle Theme

• Akisame is asexual. 
  • Her currently strongest coffee blend is her "Chimera Blend" and it can keep a person awake for up to 16 hours. She's currently aiming to create one that lasts 24 hours.
  • She believes that everyone has their own spirit animal that represents them and protects them and often shares her thoughts about the spirit animals of people around her.
  • Her other hobbies besides videogames include cooking and felting.
  • She always smells like coffee and cinnamon
  • Her favourite food is cinnamon raisin bagels.

Sorry, I'd been extremely busy over the past few days with this upcoming Wednesday probably being the last heavy day for a while. I'll be able to check and comment on the apps either tomorrow or on Thursday. Thanks for asking though!

If I can make comments tomorrow, I can start this over the weekend.

Well, er... I mean, yeah I do have my own made-up SPP universe, but this RP is separate from that made-up universe in the same way it is separated from this one.  I'm curious as to your point though, since you don't know my SPP Universe in the first place, right?

[spoiler=Spectre, The Fasionable Ghost]

YCM Username: Reptilious

qkMEnai.png

"...Huh?"

General Information

Character Name: Konda Izune

SPP Name: Spectre

Personal Information

[spoiler=Appearance]

[spoiler=Normal Appearance]

G7kDo58.png

Konda stands at a short 5'7", just above average for girls his age. Even before receiving his powers, Konda sat at a light 135 lbs. For some reason the Pemalyte had also reduced his already low weight alongside blessing him with his spectral powers. As of now, Konda stands at a light 120 lbs.

[spoiler=Spectral Form]

xuLI2nG.png

"Gone like the wind..."

Background

Konda comes from a rather average family with an above average income, which works out well with Konda as this would allow him to indulge himself in his hobbies - video games, anime, and fasion. Before becoming a SPP, Konda went to a prestigious private school, where he would receive great test scores. However, he has always had a problem with homework, so his grades were always at least a letter grade below what they should of been. This made him, for the most part, a straight B student with a few C's sprinkled here and there. He usually spent his time locked up in his room playing video games, watching anime, or thinking up of designs for outfits. He also loves to draw, and tends to draw familiar characters in different outfits he designed. In fact, the outfit he wears all the time is designed by himself.

One day, Konda received a package from the mail. Excepting it to be the figma of one of his favorite characters he had ordered online, he didn't think much of the strange package until he had actually opened it. To his surprise, there was no figma in the box. Instead, there was a strange, blue stone. It resembled a jagged sapphire, and it seemed to glow. Upon touching the stone, he felt a cold shiver down his spine. Before he knew it, he had Spectral Shifted without knowing it, and had fallen through the floor. Ever since that day he's been spending the last 2 years figuring out how to use his newly found powers.

Personality

Konda is the textbook definition of an introvert. He mostly keeps to himself, and doesn't really like to share much about himself. A big contributor to his nature is his underlying shyness - this is even more present when talking to someone of the opposite sex. His shyness, among other things, have lead to some mild insecurities. One thing that he is definitely not insecure about is his reflexes - ever since hes been a kid Konda has been honing his reflexes, whether it be by spending nights playing rhythm games or by physically training his body with activities such as dodgeball and tennis. 

As long as it isn't a social situation, Konda is general able to keep his cool under pressure, especially during dire situations or, more commonly, exams. This, in combination with his reflexes, make him exceptionally efficient when pressured - in fact, he works a lot better while under pressure. Not that Konda would tell you - he would prefer a nice and relaxing situation. This ties in with Konda's lack of passion for most things, and his easy-going nature.

SPP Information

Powers

Spectral Shift」- Spectral Shift is Spectre's namesake ability, allowing him to turn into his Spectral Form. While in his Spectral Form, he can levitate and becomes intangible and mostly invisible, although SPP can barely see him in this form in the form of mild distortion, not unlike how heat causes distortions, although his distortion is much less notable. In fact, those with low Mentality will barely be able to recognize his presence. In general, the higher the mentality, the more distorted he appears. Meanwhile those with high dexterity will be able to notice even the slightest of distortion he creates. He can be heard in Spectral Shift, although those hearing will only hear a faint whisper. Those with low Dexterity won't even be able to locate to source of the voice.

While in Spectral Form, he can also posses things, although currently he is unable to posses anything that isn't a small to average-sized inanimated object. He is also limited to how long he can stay in his Spectral Shift, which is affected by his actions. Possession drains this limit faster. Prolonged or consecutive uses of Spectral Shift can start to become draining on his body. While it hasn't happened yet, he could potentially pass out if used for too long. Passing through someone in Spectral Form will send a chill down their spine and give them goosebumps.

Phantasm Mode」- While in Phantasm Mode, Spectre glows with an icy-blue aura similar to his Spectral Form if anyone could actually see him. This gives his body an icy-cold touch, and lets him apply the aspects of his Spectral Shift to his physical form. By doing this, he is able to amplify the strength of his blows while also giving them an "ice-burn" effect to them. It also allows him to protect himself, making his body and the area around it extremely cold.

Phantasm Mode is even more draining than Spectral Shift on his body, however, and obviously cannot be done while in Spectral Shift. Has many of the same characteristics and draw-backs that Spectral Shift has. If it helps to think about it, it is not unlike having his Spectral Shift and normal form active at the same time.

Attributes

Strength [ |||||||||| ]

Speed [ |||||||||| ]

Durability|||||||||| ]

Dexterity|||||||||| ]

Mentality||||||||||

Powers [ |||||||||| ]

Trivia

• Konda has a weakness for sweeties - especially gummy bears, or any gummy candy really. Despite this, he tries not to eat too much to keep his lean figure.
  • Tennis is the only sport Konda is remotely decent at.
  • His blood type is O+
  • Konda's eyes are actually naturally brown - he used to wear blue contacts. However, the Pemalyte has changed his eyes to be a bright cyan.

Alright, so outside of some minor tweaking I might do (especially in the trivia section) this is mostly done. I've also included another character, which was easier to make because it is

[spoiler=Apex, the Prime Human]

YCS Username: Reptilious

kgmq9WR.png

"I have no time for weaklings."

General Information

Character Name: Hamasaki Yodo

SPP Name:  Apex

Personal Appearance

[spoiler=Appearance]

rmzLFSZ.png

Hamasaki stands at a tall 6'1" and weighs an average 181 lbs

Personality

If there was one way to describe Hamasaki it would be "pensive". Everything he does is calculated in some shape or form. This isn't hard when you're a creative and quick thinker like Hamasaki is though - this, of course, comes with a great wit and charm. This overall slickness and wittiness, along with an air of confidence and determination makes him a very charismatic character. If Hamasaki sets his mind on something, he won't waste a moment trying to reach his goals.

Of course all of this alongside the waves of complements given to him when he was young has made him very arrogant - to the point where he has a disdain for those who are "beneath him". He's very intolerant and insensitive, along with being extremely argumentative - especially against those who are directly against him. Although he has reasonable control of his temper, when he loses his temper things go ballistic. These traits have lead him to be very manipulative and cynical - due to his low opinion of those around him he has absolutely no qualms of using them as stepping stones to reach his goal. This, alongside his ambition and determination, make him very dangerous to anyone who opposes him. If there was another word to describe Hamasaki, it would be "psychopathic".

Biography

Hamasaki grew up in a rich family of SSPs. While he had many friends from his school, he spent a lot of his time alone. Not that this bothered Hamasaki - he never really had much of a connection with people, despite what his friends would say about him. This led to him living a relatively hollow childhood - on the surface he was the charming popular kid but he never really felt much for those around him outside of disdain. He always knew that he was better than those around him - even his own parents, who were never in the house - and was destined for much more. This we re-enforced by his natural brilliance, which led him to getting waves of praise.

In his family, they had a tradition to pass down a ring with a Roytle shard in to the firstborn child when they are adults, turning them into SPPs like the rest of the family. Following tradition, Hamasaki received the ring on his 18th birthday, granting him the powers that he has today. He then entered the academy in hopes of being able to hone his abilities.

SPP Information

Stone: Roytle

Powers

Crimson Circuit」- Crimson Circuit can be described as pure energy, taking a form not dissimilar to red lightning. Crimson Circuit is the main fuel of Hamasaki's powers, allowing him to do a variety of stunts. However, most of them have the same traits - being struck by Crimson Circuit is like being struck by lighting. In fact, it is almost identical to lightning, the main difference being the source. Crimson Circuit is fueled by Hamasaki's determination.

Crimson Crisis」- Simply put, this is Hamasaki firing off bolts of Crimson Circuit from his hand and ring. The bolt fired off from the ring is much more direct - almost like a laser - while the bolts fired off from his hands are much more erratic.

Crimson Cast」- Using Crimson Circuit, Hamasaki can cast an armor made of pure energy, protecting him from any attack. Such a powerful effect comes at a cost, however. Firing off Crimson Circuits will drain energy from the armor, weakening it. Not only that, but the Crimson Circuit inflicts minor burns to Hamasaki's body due to the heat emitted form the armor. 

Crimson Circumference」- Hamasaki fires a blast of pure Crimson Circuit energy around him in a radius, blasting anything that gets caught in it away. This attack is draining on Hamasaki's Crimson Circuit energy, and cannot be used consecutively. It takes roughly 30 seconds in order for his Crimson Circuit to return to regular circulation after using Crimson Circumference.

Attributes

Strength [ |||||||||| ]

Speed [ |||||||||| ]

Durability [ |||||||||| ]

Dexterity [ |||||||||| ]

Mentality [ |||||||||| ]

Powers [ |||||||||| ]

Trivia

• His blood type is O-
  • Hamasaki is asexual

In terms of personality and bio, both characters are fine.  However, I've gotta request that you tone down their powers in some way.  Sion's school is for those who either thoroughly lack control of their abilities (ie. An SPP that can transform... but only when he/she sneezes) or their powers are deemed too weak to actually be a benefit (ie. being able to see abnormaly well).  Both of your characters have very usable powers that are only limited by their experience thus far.  If you need help with figuring out some way to tone down their abilities for the roleplay, feel free to PM me.  As of right now, I cannot accept them.  Sorry.

[spoiler=Alex^2]

"Sometimes one, is better then two..."

YCM Username: The Next Design

Character Name: Alexander/Alexis 'Alex' Koran

[spoiler=Appearance] 9e78da5039fa2e1e66e7789fb27b9b75.jpg

In their male form they are about 176.1 cm in height and 68kg in weight, while in female form they're 170 cm in height and 60 kg in weight

[spoiler=Background] Although Alex was born one person they wasn't always like that, they was originally 2 separate entities, meant to be born as twins, but their mother accidently inhaled Rolyte particles, too small to be seen by the human eye or have enough radiation to effect a fully grown human, but it was enough to give Alex their powers as they were still developing, turning the two beings into one. Axel was born as a boy, making them feel of it as their 'main form' from when they were five (when he realized his power (note: they first used their powers when they were 3)) to the they were 10 (when he accepted both genders equally).

Unlike most children at the age of five, they had a complete conscience of what was going on around them, they knew from the start that what he was experiencing was not meant to happen, and though tidbits of information they over heard from their family, they knew they would be bullied because they were different, making them a loner from early on, well either until he learnt to control his powers or when he met another SPP 9his uncle) at the age of 6, it's hard to tell as both events happened around the same time, his uncle soon becoming his mentor.

Alex found out about the school 3 years ago when he finally fully excepted his uncles death and opened the last package gave them.

[spoiler=Personality]Growing up with this 'unique' experience Axel became very understanding to everyone, and is always very caring, but is easily influenced as well. They are also very considerate and try to be fair to everyone, even at the cost of losing people and honesty, and often times cursing more trouble then intended. There are little notable diffidences between the male and female forms of Alex, they both having the same mindset but slightly varying opinions, but not enough to make a spilt personality, and differences only showing when they are separated. When not choosing sides or dealing with fairly big issues Axel has a fairly laid-back personality, and somehow they still get on peoples nerves.

Stone: Rolyte

[spoiler=Powers] Gender Bender: Can swap between the gender of male and female. Note: Can nott be activated while Gender Split is active.

Gender Split: Can become two separate entities, one male, one female. Note: User can only stay separated for 36 hours. If separated for more then 12 hours user becomes exhausted when they combined again.

[spoiler=Attributes]•Strength:1

•Speed:2

•Durability:1

•Dexterity:2

•Mentality:3

•Powers:1

[spoiler=Misc.] Main theme:

Male theme:

Female theme:

Battle theme:

Trivia

• Although Bisexual in both forms, Alex seems to have more interest in someone who is the same gender of them

Just one tiny nitpick and then I'll accept the app.  For the "Gender Split" ability, can you note that their total ability is split as well (each gets half of the total ability)?  It might be a little much if, by splitting, they have twice the total amount of strength and brainpower as any other character.  It'll also give your "Powers" attribute something to improve upon.

As for the others, they look like they are coming together nicely!  Just make sure that, like I'd pointed out for these apps, not to make the powers overbearing.  The Powers Attribute is present in the app for a reason, to show your base and how your character can improve their abilities (whether by obtaining better control or by increasing the scope of your powers) over the course of the RP.

In terms of personality and bio, both characters are fine.  However, I've gotta request that you tone down their powers in some way.  Sion's school is for those who either thoroughly lack control of their abilities (ie. An SPP that can transform... but only when he/she sneezes) or their powers are deemed too weak to actually be a benefit (ie. being able to see abnormaly well).  Both of your characters have very usable powers that are only limited by their experience thus far.  If you need help with figuring out some way to tone down their abilities for the roleplay, feel free to PM me.  As of right now, I cannot accept them.  Sorry.

Went back and toned down the powers, got a bit carried away when thinking about their abilities my bad ^__^"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived