Sion's School of Misfit SPPs [Interest Check, Accepting, Started]

Aurora is finally complete. Hopefully she'll be good to go, although I apologize if the first power in particular is a little too good; if it needs adjusting, I can do it easily enough.

I'll have to try and get Kai done tomorrow.

Actually, the first power is both hilarious and perfectly tuned for the silliness likely to ensue in this RP. It's also not too powerful mostly because you forget that aliens/animal SPPs are not likely to be affected in the same way/if at all. If the second ability is more focused on defense (ie. It affects one's dexterity while in the shockwave) rather than causing damage, the app should be fine.

I will open up the main RP thread this evening.

...right, I'll keep that all in mind. I kept the description of the second power open-ended, thankfully, so I should be able to tack on the dexterity drop and clarify that it doesn't do damage. I'm imagining a single stage drop will be fine for now. Though can I keep the ability for Aurora to make an earthquake with the second power? It does takes hundreds of punches or kicks for the quake to happen, so it should easily be countered if they see it coming. 

[spoiler=Atelier Akisame: "Alchemist" of the School]

"This blend contains only ingredients safe for consumption! If i remember correctly....."

YCM Name: Cosmo.

Character Name: Akisame Hanato

[spoiler=Appearance]HmI3aHN.jpg

Akisame stands at about 1.65 meters and weighs a little bit less than average for her age. She looks exactly like in the picture, except for the fact she doesn't wear the gloves, and for the lower part of the body she wears black culottes and beige loafers, along with knee high knit woolen socks. She knows that her style is very eccentric and out of fashion, but she loves it and wouldn't wear anything else.

[spoiler=Background]

Akisame was always the stereotypical nerd, she loves maths, science, studying, anime, videogames and all that stuff. She comes from a quite wealthy family and frequented a prestigious school, where she'd always get quite good grades. She always had a fascination for everything that surrounded her, she still gets very excited when it snows or rains or when she sees a butterfly. This could make her seem childish but it's a big reason as to why she's a SPP now, she loves to observe the world around her and how it changes, even in the smallest of things.

She had heard of these SPPs around but never seen one before. One day when she was walking around town on a rainy day, a blue light caught her attention. She looked down and near a wall stood a deep blue stone, she put it in her pocket to examine it later. Sometime after she found this blue stone, problems started coming up in school, teachers were suspicious of the drastic increase in grades in maths and science where she'd always get perfect score. After discovering of her encounter with a Pemalyte, the teachers decided to move her to "Sion's school of Misfit SPPs" where she could learn more about her powers.

[spoiler=Personality]

Akisame has always had her head far too high in the clouds, often fantasizing about many things or just observing the world around her. Infact, unless if with friends, she rarely or almost never starts conversations on her own, preferring to observe the facts that happen around her. She appreciates the small things in life and loves staying with other people. She is very cheerful and can often be seen giving gifts to her friends.... mainly as an excuse for using them as test subjects, infact she often uses her "volunteers" as testers for her various concoctions she likes to create. She usually makes coffee blends that can keep people awake for a very long time, which she uses for studying.

Akisame would never hurt anyone, not even an insect, infact she usually watches where she walks to avoid stepping on little ants or similar insects. If she sees acts of violence happening she tries to stop them by trying to calm things down by talking to them. She's seen as a bit of a weird one at school, but generally people like her, because when they see this odd-dressed girl they just can't say anything bad.

Stone: Pemalyte

[spoiler=Powers!]

Combination Mastermind: This is the only power she received from touching the Pemalyte, although it takes many forms. She can easily perform any form of addition between two or more elements, this includes mathematical additions, chemistry cooking, color mixing, drink blending. Anything that would need any form of addition she is automatically spectacular at, always being able to obtain the desired result. At higher levels, she can combine more complex and bigger things. It's common belief that alchemists of legend all had this power. Some say that at max level, a person with this power can even create living creatures such as golems.

[spoiler=Attributes]

• Strength: 1
  • Speed: 1
  • Durability: 2
  • Dexterity: 2
  • Mentality: 3
  • Powers: 1

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

Theme | Battle Theme

• Akisame is asexual. 
  • Her currently strongest coffee blend is her "Chimera Blend" and it can keep a person awake for up to 16 hours. She's currently aiming to create one that lasts 24 hours.
  • She believes that everyone has their own spirit animal that represents them and protects them and often shares her thoughts about the spirit animals of people around her.
  • Her other hobbies besides videogames include cooking and felting.
  • She always smells like coffee and cinnamon
  • Her favourite food is cinnamon raisin bagels.

Akisame should be completed. And you get 10 "Cool person points" if you get the reference in the app title.

...right, I'll keep that all in mind. I kept the description of the second power open-ended, thankfully, so I should be able to tack on the dexterity drop and clarify that it doesn't do damage. I'm imagining a single stage drop will be fine for now. Though can I keep the ability for Aurora to make an earthquake with the second power? It does takes hundreds of punches or kicks for the quake to happen, so it should easily be countered if they see it coming.

Hows about we have the earthquake ability be one she gains as she increases her powers?

Akisame should be completed. And you get 10 "Cool person points" if you get the reference in the app title.

All good!

...yeah alright. Had to change the name of the power since otherwise it'd make no sense, but I've changed it around as per your suggestion nonetheless.

Working on Kai now. I'll let you know when she's done.

Sounds good

EDIT: I am only just now realizing how different this is in comparison to my SPP Universe. This is gonna be as unique for me as for you guys!

Archived