AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On what grounds is a permanent ban acceptable?

Honestly in my opinion a permanent ban is acceptable if they...knowingly break a rule that results in a permanent ban.

I'm not huge on the idea but I do believe that we should follow through with the rules we have until it's decided the rules are wrong. If someone knows about the rules and breaks them knowing what the consequence is than I think it's fine for them to...get that consequence.

I believe in more frequent short-term bans though over permanent. Only after a member repeatedly does enough to have multiple of these short-term bans should they be considered for permanent.

I met someone named Marcus. He greeted me outside the library, a friendly young man who felt certain expensive brands were making fun of customers and making lots of money doing it. "Look at this, 'artist quality', they [Prismacolor] say! But I can call myself an artist and use Crayola markers from Dollarama that work just as well for a small fraction of the price! Also, if I act snooty in rich person shops and say "Oh wow, you guys have sales!? Do POOR people shop here?" they won't assume I'll steal stuff, that's how I stole these $40 colouring pencils, haha!  

Does Marcus have a good point here?

I met someone named Marcus. He greeted me outside the library, a friendly young man who felt certain expensive brands were making fun of customers and making lots of money doing it. "Look at this, 'artist quality', they [Prismacolor] say! But I can call myself an artist and use Crayola markers from Dollarama that work just as well for a small fraction of the price! Also, if I act snooty in rich person shops and say "Oh wow, you guys have sales!? Do POOR people shop here?" they won't assume I'll steal stuff, that's how I stole these $40 colouring pencils, haha!  

Does Marcus have a good point here?

Marcus having a good point hinged on one factor.

Are the pencils sharpened?

I think so too! I frolicked around with him for a bit, Marcus showed me some interesting things like a "fake passport", saying that if he were asked about any differences in facial features he'd cite "a meth problem", prompting nervous laughter on my end. He carried around colouring books and massive photography books."This is weighing me down, here have it!" "No, I couldn't!" I'd say, but he insisted. He cried and told me he loved me, but that everyone he loves fades from his life. I met him near the library again on a later day, we went to Wendy's (a fast food chain) and he stopped into a bathroom stall there. He was taking rather a long time, so I went in to ask what was taking him.

Unfortunately, he was shooting up some crystal meth (as happens). He didn't look like a crystal meth addict, but he was. I implored him to not do crystal meth, but alas, he continued to. I bumped into Marcus a couple more times, he would appear normal but tell me he hadn't slept for days at a time and that people were following him. I told him "perhaps it's the crystal meth", though he claimed it was not, or that if it was it was good, that he is attuned to the crystals of the earth's depths that have hypersensitized him to people who are following him, and to aliens of various types that inhabited their bodies. I wanted to do what I could to help him, but eventually we drifted along our separate ways. 

What's your favourite sport?

I think so too! I frolicked around with him for a bit, Marcus showed me some interesting things like a "fake passport", saying that if he were asked about any differences in facial features he'd cite "a meth problem", prompting nervous laughter on my end. He carried around colouring books and massive photography books."This is weighing me down, here have it!" "No, I couldn't!" I'd say, but he insisted. He cried and told me he loved me, but that everyone he loves fades from his life. I met him near the library again on a later day, we went to Wendy's (a fast food chain) and he stopped into a bathroom stall there. He was taking rather a long time, so I went in to ask what was taking him.

Unfortunately, he was shooting up some crystal meth (as happens). He didn't look like a crystal meth addict, but he was. I implored him to not do crystal meth, but alas, he continued to. I bumped into Marcus a couple more times, he would appear normal but tell me he hadn't slept for days at a time and that people were following him. I told him "perhaps it's the crystal meth", though he claimed it was not, or that if it was it was good, that he is attuned to the crystals of the earth's depths that have hypersensitized him to people who are following him, and to aliens of various types that inhabited their bodies. I wanted to do what I could to help him, but eventually we drifted along our separate ways. 

What's your favourite sport?

That was a wild ride.

Sport...umm...honestly....oh does Archery count?

Pretty sure this has already been asked, but who's your favorite character you've RPd?

Favorite RP character that you didn't control?

What kind of character would you like to try making next?

It has. And it's Naomi. Naomi Naomi Naomi.

....sheet. Ummm.....Alaric, Sethera's dude from Transcendence.

Lots. Um...I want to make a living robot/doll at some point. I'd like to make a character who is different from all my rest but I find that harder and harder to find.

Archived