AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel YCM is a place for me anymore. It feels more a chore or a headache more often than not and it can really bite into my time for other things.

It's a place of stress nowadays so I'd rather cut it out except for the parts that matter most to me.

Also it let me have a cheesy and specifically emotional member title and song combo

RICARDO CONFIRMING that I MATTER MOST to HIM.

I don't like hitting people with the serious sheet, but lately I've been seriously questioning my abilities as a host. Whenever it has my attention, I basically have to put everything I've got into Demon Blood just to keep it in the barely-alive state it's been in, and even that I'm mostly pushing out because everyone else is enjoying it and I don't want to close up shop on them. Wat do?

On a less serious note, I've kept a steady flow of images going into your Skype inbox as per my typical obligations. There hasn't been anything for me though; when's it gonna be my turn dammit?

I don't like hitting people with the serious sheet, but lately I've been seriously questioning my abilities as a host. Whenever it has my attention, I basically have to put everything I've got into Demon Blood just to keep it in the barely-alive state it's been in, and even that I'm mostly pushing out because everyone else is enjoying it and I don't want to close up shop on them. Wat do?

On a less serious note, I've kept a steady flow of images going into your Skype inbox as per my typical obligations. There hasn't been anything for me though; when's it gonna be my turn dammit?

What you need to do is talk to people about what to do. And get answers. It may take time but make sure you get responses. Honestly that's the big thing. You can't just worry about what to do without input.

Personally I think that we've lost a lot of people and interest and we might not actually be at the point where people are enjoying it enough. But that's why you need to make sure people are still wanting in and aren't just doing so because "Well don't want it to die".

When I find something dammit. I'm not a search fiend like you. :P

What is a question?

What is a pizza?

There, a real question (whether I already know the answer or not).

Also, what is a sandwich?

JK

Something asked

Uhh...something with cheese, sauce, and optional toppings that go together on a dough thing that tastes good....yeah

Bread and WHATEVER YOU WANT IN BETWEEN

Archived