• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do not condone any advertising for your own content in other peoples' threads. People post cards there to get their design analyzed and critiqued, not for someone to advertise their projects.

If you want to raise awareness, use the status bar, or start your own thread.

We do not condone any advertising for your own content in other peoples' threads. People post cards there to get their design analyzed and critiqued, not for someone to advertise their projects.

If you want to raise awareness, use the status bar, or start your own thread.

He/she started a thread exactly like this one (and "The RealYugioh") in the 2099 section and it got locked.

Came in cause I couldn't believe what was going on. I just have to ask.

Living Ghost

People have differing definitions of fun

Like i said. The people are sick. Their iq is to low and their charakter is broken. Easy sells, Not fair sells. Sometimes even bad sales. But healthy people like me hate it. Its like you would be between small childs. The humans are the most intelligent animals but they are still sick and broken. Thats why i try to change the schools and the entertainment, then the childs can be all healthy. By the way we can even halve the working time, if we would just work togehter.

Did you just say I was stupid and "sick" because I enjoy a game you think is bad?

Archived