Post and I'll roast you in 2 sentences or less

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A

I dare you, you fool! (No offense)

Also, roast me the hardest you can, cause I am REALLLLL hungry for some BBQ!

Is the word BBQ a synonym for the word "penis" in your country?

Roast me once, shame on you. Roast me twice, shame on me.

Come at me ~~~

Roasting you twice? That's the nature's job, m8.

Your standards are probably too low for me to reach anyway.

oQRxIFq.gif

And now your complimentary retaliation roast, as promised.

At least I have standards. You can't even mildly rustle the jimmies of one guy who was already out of patience by the time you finally gathered the balls to try roasting him. Seriously man, what are you even doing with your time in this thread? Trying to warm up our little toes after a quick trip outside on a slightly nippy evening? Turn the heat the funk up, child! Whatever it is you're trying to do here, it certainly isn't creative. Buuuut, I guess I can't fault you for that; it just takes a quick glance to see creativity's not your strong suit, with a name that laughably straightforward. Asdf! Genius! Except not!

oQRxIFq.gif

And now your complimentary retaliation roast, as promised.

At least I have standards. You can't even mildly rustle the jimmies of one guy who was already out of patience by the time you finally gathered the balls to try roasting him. Seriously man, what are you even doing with your time in this thread? Trying to warm up our little toes after a quick trip outside on a slightly nippy evening? Turn the heat the f*** up, child! Whatever it is you're trying to do here, it certainly isn't creative. Buuuut, I guess I can't fault you for that; it just takes a quick glance to see creativity's not your strong suit, with a name that laughably straightforward. Asdf! Genius! Except not!

So, your standards are only this much?

Archived