1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is the Best?

• Jinzo
    • Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
    • Arkana Knight Joker
    • Ryu Senshi
    • Silent Insect
    • Sorcerer of Dark Magic

SoDM-Requires 2 monsters to summon. Both monsters must be Level 6 and must be Spellcaster-type. It cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

Jinzo-Requires 1 monster to summon. The monster can be any kind of monster that can be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. Jinzo can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard (and from just about anywhere else, for that matter).

The only advantages SoDM has over Jinzo are higher stats (not a big deal) and it has a built in Amplifier (also not a big deal).

ShadowRoxas' date=' why on earth do you think SoDM is better than Jinzo?

[/quote']

I don't, I haven't voted yet. Personally, I think it's a toss up between Heraklinos and Jinzo. Then again, Jinzo is more versatile.

I know you voted SoDM in your last topic; that was a public poll, so we could see who voted for what.

So, my question stands: Why did you vote SoDM?

ShadowRoxas' date=' why on earth do you think SoDM is better than Jinzo?

[/quote']

I don't, I haven't voted yet. Personally, I think it's a toss up between Heraklinos and Jinzo. Then again, Jinzo is more versatile.

1) Then why did you choose SoDM over Jinzo the first time?

2) Then why, like last time, is there only one vote for SoDM (especially considering that you voted for SoDM the first time)?

I'm actually happy that someone remembers the existence of Silent Insect. That is all.

Thank Konthestuffedbear for that. Otherwise' date=' I wouldn't have put him up their. However, Silent Insect isn't even good against someone using a Sacred Beast.

[/quote']

Sacred Beasts suck. >_>

I'm actually happy that someone remembers the existence of Silent Insect. That is all.

Thank Konthestuffedbear for that. Otherwise' date=' I wouldn't have put him up their. However, Silent Insect isn't even good against someone using a Sacred Beast.

[/quote']

Sacred Beasts suck. >_>

Wow, I just KNEW that you were gonna say that.

Archived