& - Nerd News Now - &

_Wulf_

Welcome To Nerd News Now

This Club is a News group cover many things in the internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cover

Anime, Video Games, TCG, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I get out of joining

I will host a vote, and the rest can be explained through this.

Every 2 votes

Bad- 0 Points

Good- 10 Points

Great - 25 Points

Perfect - 50 Points

Mega Perfect- 75 Points

Rank - 100 Points

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS

[spoiler=Legend of Zelda - Part 2 | 6/16/16 |]So now that "Legend of Zelda" has took the stage a E3, many new details have rolled in. So sadly its not a remake, its actually called "Legend of Zelda: Breathe of Wild". Also, it will only be playable on the Wii U. It will be released sometime in 2017. The game will be including a open-world, thats 12 times the size of twilight princess. After all the pictures i've seen, its looks really nice, very HD, much quality. During my research I found that it seems to be available for pre-order as your reading this. I bet all you old school Zelda players are hyped and have already pre-ordered it now. On the bright side, 3DS is getting a Zelda game as well on the 28th. I will be following "Legend of Zelda: Breathe of Wild" offical release. But for now, stay nerdy. ~WurWulfx/Frost-X

[spoiler=Legend Of Zelda -Remake-]So after skimming through the internet for a topic I found a 'Legend of Zelda' remake. I'm quiet glad about this because, we haven't had a remake of an original Zelda for awhile. Not much on this game but as far as I know its going to be on the Wii U no confirmation on the 3DS family yet. I'm pretty hyped for its release even though I don't have a Wii U. There will be more on this game and its official release date at E3, June, 14. So stay updated for when we find more details, for now, stay nerdy.(Still working on the catchphrase.) ~WurWulfx/Frost-X

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Application

[spoiler=App]

Name:(OR Nickname)

Subject:(Anime, Videos Games, TCG, etc.)

What can you provide:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members

[spoiler=Members]WurWulf - Owner Of Group[spoiler=TCG]cr47t

[spoiler=Video Games]cr47t

[spoiler=Anime]

[spoiler=Journalist]cr47t

[spoiler=News Manager]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why

​So we can give the people of YCM, a news source that's easy to follow

Rules

1. NO SPAM

2. I will a sign cases, do not do it yourself.

3. You can pitch ideas, but do not spam me messages If I do not read them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across the idea just thinking deeply and I rarely do that.

I think it might be a good idea.

Hopefully you do to.

I'd like to see if I could end up being a part of this.

[spoiler=App]

Name: cr47t 

Subject: Video games and/or TCG

What I can provide; I could provide reviews of video games, and/or opinion pieces about the TCG. If you're looking for something else, just let me know what.

[spoiler=Questions for you, wurwulf]

-What are you really looking for out of people for this?

-Is there an expectation for how often I should add new content?

-Could you please, like, put up a Rules section in the OP?

Welcome, and

1. Just looking for someone who will help me do this so we can keep this up.

2. I'll release that when we start.( June, 04, 2016)

3. Thanks, I'll do that ASAP.

Also Journalist or Case Pitcher or News Manager.

Question for you now that you seem active again; What is the difference between Journalist or Case Pitcher or News Manager? Do I need to pick?

Not necessarily,but I would like you too. Case Pitcher is being removed, Journalist writes story(s), and Manager is a person who manages all the posts and makes them ordered and neat.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=App]Name: Dova

Subject: Video Games (mostly Nintendo stuff), TCG

What I can provide: Reviews, editing, free time, as long as I have a deadline I can get things done.

Happy to be a News Manager, as I am not always up to date with things, however, I am good at digging deep. Very good.

Archived