Post and I'll Give You a Waifu From This Past Season

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably too late to pick this waifu since I already know something, but here: Satania from Gabriel Dropout

4L7elVE.jpg

DID I EVER GET ONE FROM SUMMER!? (obviously not)

How about fall?

a9OIN6cm.png

Is this allowed!?

Find out next time on Y

C

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying you want one from those seasons? If so,

Garnet from Puzzle & Dragons X

Xr3zbjXl.png

[spoiler=Bonus]0jg53hOl.png

Chi-sama from Girlish Number

nfMYV9ql.png

If not, too bad.

Also, I guess anyone can get from previous seasons if they want, provided the season(s) asked for are out of ones I've given waifus from in this thread already and if you didn't get from that season already (because I'd run out if everyone kept asking for re-rolls from previous seasons).

And I guess I will allow re-rolls from now on considering I don't really know anyone that well, but like I said, not from previous seasons (you only get those if you haven't before).

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

Hate to sound bossy, but doesn't this cross a line?

And no, I don't want a reroll after you went through w/ that. (I had posted for a response before, before you posted the quote, but not anymore)

I don't think so...? Your loss. There are plenty of characters that use the name. Heck, Part-Timer has separate characters named Satan and Lucifer. So what if there's a female version.

Archived