[MtG] Chandra and Gideon

.Rai

Alright, so, turn 1 with it out, use its +1 Ability twice, which, if you are lucky, will cause the monsters to stay tapped after they attack until your turn. Next turn, you go +1 again on anything, then -9 for 6 damage on each player and creature, which is....not powerful, now that I think about it.

It's not too strong or offensive, meaning using both of its abilities is a must, and unlike someone like Ral Zarrek, its -9 isn't that much of a big hitter. I like it, but the first effect doesn't too good. I mean, yeah, it fits, but I don't want him slamming into my Planeswalker with those attacks, since he must. But, again, double ability, so that works. If I had to choose, weak, but I like it.

Really loving it. But I gotta ask because of the "type". Does this mean you can't play an individual "Chandra" or "Gideon"? Ie: Either both or just this card?

The PW uniqueness rule will also apply. Play a separate Chandra or Gideon with this out and you have to pick either the individual or the pair to keep on the board.

Archived