★˚○ Quest for Memetopia ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

I know from his Wikipedia page that once Shadow has set himself to a goal, he will do whatever it takes to accomplish it,[11] regardless of any danger. This makes it likely that he is faking that feeling of meaninglessness, as his goal is to avenge the disembodied hand. So, holding a Terrortop (from the Beyblade battle earlier) secretly in my left hand, I pretend to offer Shadow the apple to 'make him feel better'. When Shadow reaches out for it, I attack his left foot with the Terrortop, and the severed part sails off in an arc! I then pull on the shoe on his right foot and it comes off. While Shadow bleeds, I put his hover shoes on.

You're too edgy for life. Shadow quickly bleeds out and mutters an incantation:

You're now cursed with depreshun.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Suddenly, you encounter a Jiggly Ursine Thing!

pnnFhzE.gif

What do you do?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Absurdly Rich Man turns into hobo, his money into dirt, I give the hobo the money that flew at me that did not turn into dirt.

The rich man founds a fertilizer company, and eventually makes twice the money he already had. As thanks, he lets you off the hook.

You got a capsule of money rain!

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Suddenly, you encounter a Reindeer!

VWYlJQu.gif

What do you do?

I get Chuck Norris to destroy the game file and end the evilness. I then get a new disk, start it and get new acount.

Chuck Norris doesn't have the meme propensity to destroy game files. Just enter the old one, dammit.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I become confused as to why chopping limbs off people who were attacking me or very likely to attack me is considered edgy. The confusion combines with a quirky little tune that Crystal Wing was playing on the piano at the time and together they cure my depreshun.

Being the kind person I am, I offer the Jigglypuff Ursaring an apple if it will leave me alone. Crystal Wing stops playing the piano and picks it up and carries it with ease under one arm.

Archived