★˚○ Quest for Memetopia ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ask the hand if it wants to be reunited with whatever it was dismembered from. I say that, if so, I am willing to help it.

The hand wants to feel something it's never felt before.

lFRxfan.gif

It reaches out for you. Valentine's Day decorations descend from above.

Now what?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I attempt to sneak away from the Evil Tennis Girl without getting tennis balled.

t h e  e v i l  t e n n i s  g i r l  s e e s  a l l

She promptly takes time out of her day to toss a tennis ball at you. Luckily, your shell protects you. Not so luckily, your shell begins to crack, and you're not fast enough to sneak past her.

Now what?

The hand gets to feel the sharp pain of having its fingers swiftly sliced off by dragon claws.

It then gets to feel the exact mix of excitement and terror that only comes from being lifted towards a massive, gaping, toothed maw.

The hand then experiences the exquisite agony of having its palm punctured by several needle-like teeth.

..none of which the hand had ever felt before.

The hand then blacks out from the pain and is then swallowed by Crystal Wing. Crystal then burps and a small plume of fire comes out, charring the decorations.

EDIT: I pick up the apple and put it in my pocket.

The hand gets to feel the sharp pain of having its fingers swiftly sliced off by dragon claws.

It then gets to feel the exact mix of excitement and terror that only comes from being lifted towards a massive, gaping, toothed maw.

The hand then experiences the exquisite agony of having its palm punctured by several needle-like teeth.

..none of which the hand had ever felt before.

The hand then blacks out from the pain and is then swallowed by Crystal Wing. Crystal then burps and a small plume of fire comes out, charring the decorations.

EDIT: I pick up the apple and put it in my pocket.

The apple doesn't fit in your pocket, dweeb.

All of the treasure was eaten. You see the outline of a grand piano on Crystal Wing's belly.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Night soon falls, and you join a bear in dancing.

w0u3kJ4.gif

What now?

I set my laser to stun, and fire!

Your laser jams. There's a tennis ball stuck in it.

You accidentally swallow a tennis ball. It tastes like freshly mowed grass and white privilege.

Now what?

I ask my skeletal lover to play Spooky Scary Skeletons in hopes of cheering up the sad frog

He tried his best, but he just can't top TLT

Sadly, he wasn't Spooky Scary enough, so Pepe just threw an Anon at him, rendering him a weeaboo.

Now what?

Crystal Wing pukes onto the ground and starts playing the piano to the rhythm of the bear's dancing. I peel some skin off the hand's corpse so that I can make myself a bigger pocket.

All of your edge summons Shadow the Edgehog. He promptly cuts himself and cries a lot. He also wants revenge for killing his father, the disembodied hand.

n8V7fcS.gif

What do you do?

Go Chuck Norris, and use Roundhouse kick!

The man who you gave the SUPER-ULTRA MANLY SPORTS HAIR CREAM JUST FOR MEN EXTREME EXDGC!!!!!!!!!!!!! to begins mutilating the puppy. It makes you very sad inside. If it's any consolation, you got some money.

uyep8VR.gif

It's a dollar, you sick freak.

You get really tired from kicking butt pretending to be manly or something. You come to a fork in the  road:

BcgqeW8.gif                                                                             Cu4gC1p.gif

One is marked by a Pizza                                                                                                                                                                      The other by Burger King Fries

What do you do?

LSD is bad for you

Ah, the mighty hero ebJ2EKO.gif

You equip your mighty MqzxPIH.gif and set out on a quest.

Suddenly, you encounter a Fighter Jet!

6cGdRzd.gif

Allahu Akbar

What do you do?

I ask my kawaii Gaikotsu-Chan to play the nightcore remix to try and charm pepe

Due to the new rules, the skeleton had to be removed. The moderating team decided his actions were provocative and intolerable in a PG-13 environment. Fortunately, you can remake your move. Pepe doesn't mind.

Now what?

I get Liam Neeson to place them both to a single line, creating the pizza frie

You take some LSD and go backwards.

Suddenly, you encounter a Basic Winter Wolf!

eoKlxn9.gif

What do you do?

I run away from Shadow the Edgehog in circles around the piano, using my super-speedy Speedroid powers to be even speedier than the speedy Shadow.

Shadow decides he has nothing left to live for if he's not the fastest. Do you help him?

Ah, the mighty hero, io1jv7O.jpgBB8h1Y3.png

You take your mighty 

and set out on a quest.

Suddenly, you encounter an Absurdly Rich Man!

dwoIt8h.gif

What do you do?

I retreat partly inside my shell whilst I grab the tennis ball out of the Laser with my tentacles and fire again! Meanwhile I regurgitate the tennis ball back at the Evil Tennis Girl!

The Evil Tennis Girl quickly falls to your quick-thinking and lack of descriptive writing. A blanket falls over her as she takes a catnap.

You found some Bear Claws!

7k2gfGZ.png

Suddenly, you encounter a Furry Snack Mascot!

vGkrZK9.gif

What do you do?

I log out, create a new account and set forth with my trusty giant centepede

(That anime dog thing really upset me D:)

The new file becomes corrupted. Your old file gets in a seductive position (but not one that would intrude upon the PG-13 rule).

Now what?

I found out he is mythbusters biggest fan and try to sell him the body parts of buster signed by the 5 main mythbusters for an extremely high price.

He already has one of those.

Money flies at you, damaging you slightly. 

EkATz7J.gif

Now what?

I know from his Wikipedia page that once Shadow has set himself to a goal, he will do whatever it takes to accomplish it,[11] regardless of any danger. This makes it likely that he is faking that feeling of meaninglessness, as his goal is to avenge the disembodied hand. So, holding a Terrortop (from the Beyblade battle earlier) secretly in my left hand, I pretend to offer Shadow the apple to 'make him feel better'. When Shadow reaches out for it, I attack his left foot with the Terrortop, and the severed part sails off in an arc! I then pull on the shoe on his right foot and it comes off. While Shadow bleeds, I put his hover shoes on.

Archived