★˚○ Quest for Memetopia ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

In this world, there are those who choose to meme

U18FVp5.gif

and those who choose to be dank.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Your quest begins once you choose a weapon. Anything may be your weapon, but you must choose very wisely which weapon you will take.

Next, caution yourself. Anything can happen once you leave this plane of existence.

Stay alert.

o09Q3mD.gif

❇︎

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take my bear hands

Ah, the mighty hero, D32Am2f.gifW/ RIOQ66b.gif

You equip your mighty 9y5kitk.png and set out on a quest.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Suddenly, you encounter a stiff skeleton who thinks he can dance!

Oxo4N3p.gif

What do you do?

Teach that motherfųcker how it's done *twerks*

You drop it low & bring it up slow. The skeleton suddenly wants to bone you! He starts doing this thing:

HdZrJvL.gif

Now what?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

original.gif

I take my spinda and bear memes to battle!

Ah, the mighty hero, EoukNqW.gif

You equip your mighty EoukNqW.gif and sXyuYe8.gif and set out on a quest.

Suddenly, you encounter a Dogswing!

FYu5Vod.gif

What do you do?

My spirit animal Insanity Wolf shall guide me.

Insanity_b5e8ce_2022899.jpg

Ah, the mighty hero, zWMO56F.gif 0

You equip your mighty k6Zv3gA.gif and set out on a quest. 

Suddenly, you encounter a Microbial Donkey Kong!

uR1GwsE.gif

What do you do?

Snatch Steal! I set out on a quest, equipped with Insect Armour with Laser Cannon!

Ah, the mighty hero, KT6NlAj.gif

You equip your mighty tkcrBi3.gif and set out on a quest.

Suddenly, you encounter a Purple Pony! 

ikuSyLV.gif

What do you do?

I catch the CDs and thank my new skeletal lover. Together we shall continue on our journey.

Your new skeletal lover is okay with this.

qQfqOLj.gif

You would have registered his data in the Pokedex, but you don't have one.

Even though you didn't kill it, he gives you some treasure anyway.

QeVeLJh.gif

You got a S'more!

Suddenly, you encounter a Floating Pepe Head!

CbddmSP.gif

It stares into your memes and seals your fate.

What do you do?

My wolf attempts to devour it and absorb its essence, feeding the source of our power: black comedy.

"I guess he's gone like Donkey Kong."

The first enemy quickly falls to godmodding. Any treasure it was carrying was eaten along with it. You see the outline of a gramophone in Insanity Wolf's belly.

You didn't level up, but Insanity Wolf can now jump barrels like no other.

Suddenly, you encounter a Musically Talented Santa Claus!

jIzOZew.gif

What do you do?

Upon seeing the Purple Pony, I hide in my shell and wait for it to go away.

Upon seeing the Purple Pony, you hide in your shell and wait for it to go away. You're making my job a lot easier.

A few moments after, it begins to lick your shell. This goes on for some time until you can tell it's Friday because you caught another drifloon to add to your now 12-box collection.

6MK7SYL.gif

Now what?

I go out on a journey, equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with a biscuit.

One day I go exploring in the woods. But before long, I realise that it is turning night and that I am lost. I then realise that the only thing I have with me is my pet Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon that I was taking for walkies. Thankfully, Crystal is 6 metres tall and we will always protect each other!

What now, O +1000 LP every Standby Phase?

I go out on a journey, equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with Chuck Norris, who is equipped with Liam Neason, who is equipped wth Bruce Lee, who is equipped with SCK, who is equipped with a biscuit.

TL;DR, you're FWuIuOV.gif and you have a iRQEMNQ.gif

Suddenly, you encounter a Cancer Furry!

Lzd7UrC.gif

What do you do?

One day I go exploring in the woods. But before long, I realise that it is turning night and that I am lost. I then realise that the only thing I have with me is my pet Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon that I was taking for walkies. Thankfully, Crystal is 6 metres tall and we will always protect each other!

What now, O +1000 LP every Standby Phase?

Ah, the mighty hero nJ3usLQ.png

You equip your mighty bbHc2Sd.png and set forth on a quest.

Suddenly, you encounter a Squidward Beyblade!

Ey4VoTd.gif

What do you do?

My wolf and I engage in a musical battle with him!

insanity-wolf-christmas_c_1794693.jpg

Santa is enraged that you would be so rude. He promptly finds you a place on the naughty list. You're very sad.

Now what?

Crystal Wing screams "Let it rip!" and shoots out a Terrortop from its mouth at the Squidward.

You won. I think?

Oh well, you got some treasure. 

SRHOT7n.gif

You got an apple!

Suddenly, a dismembered hand appears!

d2GgnCk.gif

What do you do?

I give him a biscuit

The furry begins vigorously humping the biscuit. Satisfied, it walks off. You should probably find yourself another biscuit, because this one is a bit too sticky to use.

xLdM9at.gif

You got a lock and keys!

That was one trashy furry.

Suddenly, you encounter a Dancing Man Going Bald!

nQjPOma.gif

What do you do?

The Purple Pony seems friendly, so I slowly emerge from my shell, and kiss the pony.

The pony nonchalantly continues licking the shell, and you decide that staying too much longer will give you a cramp.

It follows you for a long time.

Suddenly, you encounter Evil Tennis Girl!

yvO4URr.gif

Watch out, she's evil.

What do you do?

I tell him Chuck Norris's secret to growing manly hair (I am very passive)

The man takes your advice, and quickly runs off to order some SUPER-ULTRA MANLY SPORTS HAIR CREAM JUST FOR MEN EXTREME EXDGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it probably won't work for him.

He drops something as he runs.

QwzWDAQ.gif

You got a Swiss Army Comb!

Suddenly, you encounter an Adorable Anime Puppy!

jnfH3ib.gif

What do you do?

Archived