[MtG] [EMN] Daily Spoilers 28/06

Rodrigo

8l2dz4s.png

Influence of Emrakul

Enchantment 2GG

Whenever you cast an Eldrazi creature spell with converted mana cost 7 or greater, draw two cards.

sMWnyIN.jpg

>Delver now keeps human wizards as experiments, and when he flips, he makes those humans into Insectile Aberrations

I funking love this game.

Influence of Emrakul: Purely a win-more card. You should already be halfway to killing your opponent if you can get even one trigger.

Docent of Perfection // Final Iteration: Flame Dragon said it all. Staggering amount of flavor, even if it's one mana too much for playability. Only qualm is that Final Iteration doesn't give the tokens the Insect subtype, but eh, can't win them all.

Take Inventory: Hey, Accumulated Knowledge is Modern-legal now! Sorcery speed hurts this effect a lot, but I can definitely see control decks (coughcough Dae coughcough) fiddling around with it.

Galvanic Bombardment: SMH Wizards, just why can't you print a 1-2 mana burn spell that can hit the face? (Although this would be absurdly good if it could.) Just wish we could see Kindle...

Intro rare cycle: Niblis of Frost seems startlingly playable - could even appear in Standard. Noosegraf Mob is a shoo-in for any deck with Doubling Season. Others are unremarkable, but 2/5 is better than many of the other cycles of this sort.

Lone Rider // It That Rides as One: The white escalate spell from yesterday makes this a lot more playable. A T3 4/4 with those three keywords is a pretty big threat.

Grizzled Angler // Grisly Anglerfish: Meh. Name is punny, but card doesn't seem too remarkable.

It is actually pretty hard for the fishermen to get his catch since I'm guessing a lot of the colorless cards are on the back. Think the card is good though since it could be a slow 4/5 for 3. Plus self mill can be pretty nice.

Bombardment seems super good in limited.

Black into rare has tons of flavor and the blue one seems solid.

It is actually pretty hard for the fishermen to get his catch since I'm guessing a lot of the colorless cards are on the back. Think the card is good though since it could be a slow 4/5 for 3. Plus self mill can be pretty nice.

let's not forget artifact creatures

Really sweet card and way better than the card its paying tribute to. Even combos with Assault Formation.

Fun in commander.

I dunno, I ran a dank ass Tree of Redemption deck that used Sheltering Word, Disciple of Grislebrand, and Chalice of Life to kill people.

but this tree is arguably better

Archived