4 Prairie Stream
3 Meandering River
1 Standstone Bridge
1 Skyline Cascade
6 Island
4 Plains

bygone bishop? anafenza?

reflector mage?

Bygone Bishop seemed to not be too effective since I am not running enough creatures. Hitting Double white seems pushing it early on, that is why I am am running only on Always Watching. Is Reflector Mage really worth it when I already have a lot of 3 drops and it doesn't help Mausoleum Wanderer or Rattlechains? It seems like a good tempo play, but I want my 3 drops to be more than tempo plays. It could replace Moorland Drifter or I could use Bygone Bishop/something else to fill the spot and curve out nicely.

Bygone Bishop seemed to not be too effective since I am not running enough creatures. Hitting Double white seems pushing it early on, that is why I am am running only on Always Watching. Is Reflector Mage really worth it when I already have a lot of 3 drops and it doesn't help Mausoleum Wanderer or Rattlechains? It seems like a good tempo play, but I want my 3 drops to be more than tempo plays. It could replace Moorland Drifter or I could use Bygone Bishop/something else to fill the spot and curve out nicely.

i'm thinking anafenza over drifter at least

pretty sure the moorland drifters can go for another rattlechains and another declaration in stone

Is Declaration in Stone that good to warrant two? Are there creatures that don't attack that make it good? I already have 4 removal spells.

i'm thinking anafenza over drifter at least

I am not against this. Will try.

Archived