Medabots: Ro-Battle School [IC/Accepting]

Mr. Hyde

OOC

BGM

Today was the day!  The first semester of the country's world renown Robattling School was about to begin!  Of course, every student had to move in a week before the starting date, as to get accustomed with the campus grounds and how daily routines would go, not to mention where there classes were located.  The sun shone over the large bell tower that was attached to the school, as it rang for the first time since the students were on campus, alerting them that it was an hour before their classes were to start!

Finn rose as he heard the bell.  His rise was slow, but as soon as he realized what exactly was going on, he became more sporadic.  However, he clunked into something as he almost reached the halfway point.  The object he had ran his head into was all too familiar.  

"Owowowowow...June!  Why are you in my bed!"  Finn said, almost whining.  

"We're in a new place Finn...I was nervous!  I couldn't even take the time to power myself down last night!  I had to watch you as you slept!"  This blackbeetle model Medabot of his was June.  She had always been rather protective of him, but when they spent the night in new places, she got a little antsy.  Finn rubbed in between the Medabot's horns, as she recoiled back a bit.  "FINNNN!"  

Finn laughed.

"Listen Junebug, it's the first day of school.  You have to behave yourself today.  Make sure not to blow up any of our new classmates..."

"But what if they get too clo-"

"Make sure....not to....blow them up...I don't want a repeat of last year."  June nodded.  

Now the daily routine began.  Finn hopped in the shower for a few moments, brushed his teeth, and got dressed in the usual outfit.  After he was finished with all that June fiddled around trying to put on his eye patch for him.  She accidentally snapped it on, but Finn was used to it by now.  It was a common occurrence.  As a tear fell from his other eye, he gave his Medabot a smile, thanking her.  He also poked the part of her armor that covered the same eye.  The two were off after that, and headed to the elevator that lead to the lobby of the boys dormitory.  They were located on the third floor, and June wasn't a fan of the stairs.  

"Well...let's start the day!  Medachamp University, here we come!"  

"LETTY!" The shouting from the dorm room that bore a crooked piece of paper (taped) with the words "WEBSTER KEELE" scrawled messily upon it could be heard echoing through most of the dorms. "LETTY! Where's my bag?!"

The reply wasn't audible, but the male voice that had been shouting could be heard anew: "We're going to be LATE, Letty! I'm hosed if I'm late on the first DAY!" A pause. "I dunno if I'm s'posed to bring you, I can just keep your Medal in..." The voice lowered to a more reasonable volume, dropping low enough that it couldn't be heard by half the student body anymore. Then, very suddenly: "ALRIGHT, YES. We are GOING.... NOW!"

The door catapulted open, slamming into the wall beside it. Standing in the threshold was a tall, blonde boy, standing straight, palm reached out beside him on the inside surface of the door. His expression was completely at odds with the frantic panic the dorms had collectively heard a minute ago, one of utmost relaxation and coolness, barring the sleep-addled eyes and general rumpled dishevelment of his clothes (a casual ensemble surmounted by a white scarf) that suggested he had just put them on ten seconds ago.

"Alright, Letty, follow my lead and look. Cool," he whispered conspiratorially over his shoulder. "We've got to establish a reputation right off the bat, okay?"

"But haven't these people already known about us for a week?" came a timid, robotic voice from slightly behind his knees.

Webster shook his head emphatically. "Of course not! That was then, this is now; We came here as unformed lumps of clay, Letty, and today we begin to be formed... Of course," he went on, a grin widening across his face as he struck a cocky pose, "If these guys are lumps of clay, that makes us beautiful crafted urns! What are we, Letty?"

"Urns, Webster," came the humoring reply as Webster's Medabot came wheeling out from inside his room. he was small, as Medabots went, and red. She was built very slight, and her back held two half-spheres that formed a pair of wings when opened. She rather resembled a ladybug.

"That's right: Beautiful, crafted urns," Webster repeated, strolling merrily down the hallway, long limps free and loose. "And like urns, we hold infinite potential!"

"Can't urns hold anything, Webster?"

"You're thinking too literal, Letty," he assured her, smacking a fist down on the second floor Down button. "Just remember, the two of us together, infinite potential! Let's knock 'em dead and show 'em our stuff!"

"If you say so, Webster," was Letty's nervous reply.

First day of classes, some students dread it...others love it, just depends on the school and the person. But Meda-Champ University's first day of classes, it's all hands on deck for the students and their Medabot partners. And while the hustle and bustle of the students went on outside and even outside a certain dorm room...one student and his Medabot were taking their time.

-BGM-

"Alright...just a few more bolts and then all I'll need to do is shine ya up." Reiji Masaaki smiled, tightening a few bolts on his Medabot's arm. It was the first day, he wanted his partner to make an impression. Oh but he made one already...

"OW!!" the Medabot, known as Lupin shouted, swiftly turning his head towards Reiji. "We've been over this! Easy on the tightening!!"

"Oh cool your jets, Lupin." Reiji rolled his eyes, still tightening up the bolts he needed to tighten, watching Lupin squirm a bit. Ya big baby... he thought, before finally twirling the wrench in his hand as he put it in his pocket. "Alright, alright...your done."

Lupin stood up from his position, flexing and testing out his left arm some with a small sigh. "Looks good as new." he said, giving Reiji a thumbs up, before watching his partner grabbing a cloth and wiping his head, cleaning it of the smudges. "You really trying to make an impression on everyone today, aren't you?"

"That obvious?"

"Rei..." Lupin looked at Reiji before chuckling. "It's written all over your face. But either way, don't sweat it. You'll be perfectly fine."

Reiji sighed slowly before nodding. "Your right Lupin...thanks." he said, grabbing the red blazer he brought with him before slinging his bag over his shoulder. "C'mon Lupin...let's get going." he chuckled, before pulling out his earbuds and putting one in his ear as he headed out of his dorm room, with Lupin following close behind.

Early in the morning, just before students started heading out to class, two sisters happily chattered in their dorm room. Or at least, one of them.

"Now it's your turn Lily! Truth or dare!" Puffy the PomPomMate exclaimed cheerily, her white and blue body laying on one of the dorm beds. On the bed across from her, a young woman with silver hair rubbed her eyes and yawned, "And don't you dare fall asleep again! Heh, dare."

"Sigh...Why did I stay up all night playing with you, Puffy? Again." She frowned, finishing putting on her pants. Not wanting to draw a lot of attention on the first day, she decided on wearing grey jogging pants, a white t-shirt and a a maroon hoodie, "We gotta go, I wanna choose where to sit."

Suddenly, Puffy played an annoying sound from her Medal, "Nope! N O P E! You haven't answered! Truth or dare!" She obnoxiously repeated "Truth or dare, truth or dare..." as if doing some sort of ritual chanting. Her partner, who was now having a mild headache, obliged, "Fine. Truth."

"Yay! Okay so..." The Medabot hopped towards the door, opened it, and looked back at Lucy, "Who's the best?"

With a sincere smile, Lucy followed her sister outside, "Is it us?" For an answer, Puffy gave another loud sound effect. With her hands on her pockets, Lucy crossed her fingers for Puffy not to embarass her in front of her fellow students. Still, she thought, it'd be alright. After all, with her little sister as an ally, she needed nobody else. 

The first day of classes can be a bit nerve wracking for some. But for one particular girl, it just seemed like a normal day. The bell sounded through out the university, meaning that classes were about to start in an hour, but Freya was unaware of the bell, as she had her headphones on, listening to some of her music. She was also brushing her hair as it was in a mess when she had woke up.

A gold and white medabot was waiting by the door of her room tapping it's metal foot on the ground, when it heard the bell ring through the dorm. "Freya," the medabot said as it hurried over to Freya's side. "Freya, Freya," the medabot then proceeded to shake Freya a bit. "FREYA!" At last, Freya looked at the medabot with a surprise look before taking her headphones off.

"Oh Anubis, sorry I couldn't hear you," Freya said with an apologetic smile. "What's wrong?" She asked as she put her hair brush away. "The bell just rang Freya, if you don't hurry your going to be late," Anubis said with a rather stern voice. "Kris told me to make sure you did well here and so far you have over the past week, but if your late for your first class, it'll leave a bad impression." Anubis explained as Freya got her stuff together for the day.

"Honestly, you worry too much Anubis," Freya said with a slight chuckle. "It's just the first day it's not like I'm taking an exam, trust me on this, I'm going to do great here." Freya headed out of her room to the dorm elevator. "I'll stop worrying when I'm sure you can handle yourself." Anubis said as he followed her out the room.

KHTyMrq.png

"Rose, wake up."

"Five more minutes..."

iU8EggM.png

30 minutes later...

The sound of the bell resonated throughout Meda-Champ University, indicating that in one hour, classes would begin. The room Rose and Mava shared was completely clean, down to the last nook and cranny, and the blue robot looked over her work with a contented nod as the bell sounded off. Rose was being difficult to wake up, so Mava decide to simply come back to her later, and later had arrived. With the room taken care of, it was time to deal with its human resident. Firmly nudging - closer to shoving than nudging - the human, Mava barked "Get up or we'll be late!"

"I am Skithiryx, bane of the living! Do not command me!" the human responded, shooting up out of bed and taking a look at her surroundings. She looked as though she'd just been pulled out of a deep and detailed dream...probably because she had been. When she registered that she was Rose Black, aspiring robattler, as opposed to Skithyrix, bane of the living, her face flushed a deep crimson as she realized what she'd just blurted out. "M-Mava...nobody heard that, r-right?"

"Nobody heard you," Mava answered. "We've got an hour to get to class, so take a shower, get dressed, and let's go."

Rose got ready at a fast pace. Likewise, she was now moving at a notably brisk pace, intent on getting to the classroom as quickly as she could.

cXtvLs8.jpg?1iYxPSjE.png

Everyone was racing out of their dorms by this point.  Finn was glad that he wasn't the only one!  As the masses rushed through the halls of the boy's dorm, June made sure to make sure that every Medabot and Medabattler was at least an arms length away from the robot and boy.  Finn could see the paranoia on the Medabot's face, and he would be the first to admit that he was a little nervous.  Would his eye patch give off a weird vibe?  The elevator line wasn't as long, but the wait was almost unbearable.  Finn just wanted to get to his classroom already.  Under his arm, he held a lone notebook, hobbled against a thin manila envelope that was labeled, "Medachamp Academy".  

They finally stepped out of the boy's dorm some time later, and were met with a beautiful blue sky.  It was the perfect day to start their schooling.  The main building towered over the rest, as the clock tower that called them all here bounced the rays of the sun into his eyes.  He had to look away, it was too intense to stare at for long.  Finn smiled as he walked up to the school entrance.  The doors were flooding in with students.  June nervously stuck her hand out and up.  Finn sighed as he placed his hand in hers, and the two walked inside.  

Finn looked at his envelope.  Inside were his Medacard and schedule.  During orientation, they were told that this card was their most important possession on campus.  It accessed everything from classrooms, to food dispensers, and even to bathrooms.  On the card, it displayed his name, appearance, and his class, 2C.  He knew that his class was located on the second floor of the school, since he and June had both toured the school beforehand.  They ascended the stairs and took a left.  

A door with a sign that read 2C was inches away.  Finn and June approached cautiously.  Finn looked for a hand slot so that he could slide the door open, but couldn't find one.  June put her shoulder up against the wall next to the door and cleared her throat.  Finn looked to the Medabot who was eyeing a card swiper right next to the door.

"You don't even have a throat to clear..." Finn said as he slid the card in the swipe slot.  The swipe slot pinged with an accepting tone, and the door slid open quickly.  Finn and June were met with a fiery red Medabot as soon as the door opened.  It bowed, almost smacking into Finn's chest.

"Welcome to classroom 2C!  I am Piper, the teacher's assistant for this wonderful Classroom!  Please make yourself comfortable and pick out a seat!"  The Medabot lifted it's head and stepped out of the way.  Other classmates would see they would receive the same greeting from Piper as well.  As the two got out of earshot, June looked to Finn.

"Wow...a Magnetcat...that model is pretty...."

"Old?  Well you aren't the most shiny bolt in the bucket yourself Junebug." 

"I know that.." The Medabot gripped her arm.  

There were about twelve desks in the room, elongated and with two chairs, implying both student and Medabot were to share a desk.  The rows were four by three.  Finn and June took the desk from the second column from the left in the second row.  The two plopped their rears in their chairs, and noticed they were connected to the desks, but were also able to whirl around.  Finn breathed a sigh of relief.  It looked as if today was supposed to be an introductory and easygoing day.  He scanned the room for others, and noticed two students had gotten here before him.  

In the back left corner, a girl dressed in all black stared out the window, next to her intimidating Medabot.  In the opposite top right corner of the room, a darker skinned boy sat with an impressive looking model.

"These guys look pretty tough..."  June said, almost trembling.  Finn could tell that the girl was excited to see such an assortment of strong Medabots.  

"I just can't wait to see our other peers!"  Finn said, clasping both hands.  He stared at the door with a glowing smile, waiting for the others to pour in.  

https://youtu.be/pIjir3kro20

"...It doesn't matter, who is wrong or who is right!" Freya was happily singing to herself as she and Anubis were just heading out of the girls dorm to the main building of the university. Freya looked over to see that Anubis was giving his usual look. "Don't worry Anubis, the volume is low enough to where I can hear," Freya said before stopping to check her Medacard. "I'm more worried about your singing more than anything Freya." Anubis said as he stopped to wait for Freya. "Oh come on Anubis, I'm a decent singer, and besides you love this song too."

"Yeah, the first few times you played it, now I'm kinda tired of it. And I'm not questioning your ability to sing, I'm saying that your not exactly a quiet singer." Anubis said, opening the door of the building for Freya. "Songs like this are not meant to be sung softly Anubis." Freya said before entering the main building. "Of course they're not..." Anubis said before following Freya in.

"Ok... room 2C, right... here!" Freya said stopping in front the room in question. She noticed that the door didn't have any handles or anything on it. Anubis however, noticed that a slot for Freya's Medacard was beside the door and pointed it out for Freya. "Oh, thanks Anubis." Freya swiped her card on the slot and a second later the door opened, revealing a red medabot on the otherside. "Welcome to classroom 2C!  I am Piper, the teacher's assistant for this wonderful Classroom!  Please make yourself comfortable and pick out a seat!" The cat like medabot then moved aside for Freya and Anubis to enter.

"Well, some people are here already, but it doesn't seem were late, thank goodness." Anubis said before finding a seat for him and Freya. "Like I said, you worry too much Anubis." Freya said as she got a better look at who was here with them. Two robattlers with rather imposing Medabots were in the back, while a young looking boy with an eye patch was already sitting with his medabot. Freya gave a slight wave and a smile and say down in a seat that Anubis had found for them, a nice seat in the middle of the classroom. Freya then put her headphones back on and proceeded to listen to her song. "...don't ask me why, I don't need a reason!" Anubis could be seen with his hand on his face as Freya started singing again.

When Reiji and Lupin left their dorm room, they were pumped to get going...however...

-BGM-

"WHAT?!?" Lupin shouted at Reiji, as his metallic hand met his face. "What do you MEAN you don't know where the classroom is?!"

"That's exactly what I mean! I don't know!" Reiji snapped back, obviously frustrated with this predicament as well.

"But we took the tour of this place! How can you not remember where it is?!"

"Whoa! Time out a sec...you were with me on the same tour!" Reiji replied, catching Lupin off guard. "Why don't YOU remember, Lupin?"

Lupin was silent for a good moment, before he began to chuckle nervously, his arm rubbing the back of his head. "Oh...um...I might've been...ya know, a little preoccupied to pay attention."

Reiji began to have his head sink into his palm before sighing deeply. This was just perfect. They were unsure of where this Class 2C was even located and they were sounding like an old married couple with this arguing. PERFECT WAY TO START THE SEMESTER!! Another sigh escaped his lips before he shook his head. "Alright...c'mon, we're not gonna get anywhere just standing here."

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

A few moments later...

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

Finally getting their bearings together, Reiji and Lupin ascended the stairs to the second floor, to which they saw the room 2C almost immediately. Reiji sighed as he still couldn't believe the classroom was in an obvious location...truth be told, he and Lupin probably would've been roaming the entire campus if it wasn't for a couple teachers pointing them in the right direction.

"Well...that only took longer than it should've..." Reiji sighed, reaching into his pocket and swiping his card in the slot. That's when he and Lupin were greeted by another Medabot...a very upbeat one.

"Welcome to classroom 2C!  I am Piper, the teacher's assistant for this wonderful Classroom!  Please make yourself comfortable and pick out a seat!"

Reiji recognized the model of the Medabot as a Magnetcat. He was surprised that the teacher would have one like this. In his mind, he expected the teacher to have something a bit more menacing, in order to keep the students in line. Then again...that was his imagination getting to him. Nevertheless, Reiji and Lupin filed in and headed towards their seat.

"Ya know...she didn't look half bad." Lupin whispered to Reiji, who only gave a look of disapproval. "Whaaaaaaat?"

"She's the teacher's assistant for crying out loud!" Reiji mumbled as he rolled his eyes, sitting down near the back, his eyes wandering over the classroom. A Belzelga model...a Warbandit model...ooohhhh...is that a BlackBeetle model too?! Oh wow... he thought, smiling some, before stopping his eyes on another Medabot model with an ankh on it's arm. Not exactly sure about that model...but it looks interesting...

Somehow, Lily miscalculated how long it'd take for them to reach their classroom and ended up sprinting just to get there in time. Puffy followed suit using her heelies to literally run circles around her sister, "L-I-L-Y! What does that spell?! Lily! You can do it! Almost there!" She cheered as the not-so-athletic young girl sweated bullets going upstairs.

Once they reached the second floor, Lily leaned against a wall to catch her breath while her sister celebrated, "Yeah...N-Never been a fan of...running..." After about half a minute had passed, the silver-haired girl recovered her composture and stood up firmly, staring at her sister, "Puffy. D-Don't go talking to everybody just now, okay? Remember, they're all potential rivals." While the PomPom Mate was about to retort, she simply nodded solemnly. Lily was scary when she was serious, "Then let's get going..."

Lily firmly swiped her card on the slot on the door labelled 2C, finding an enthusiastic Medabot waiting for them on the other side.

"Welcome to classroom 2C!  I am Piper, the teacher's assistant for this wonderful Classroom!  Please make yourself comfortable and pick out a seat!"

"A pleasure. I'm Lily Sterling..." The young woman started, bowing slightly at the Magentacat model, "...this is my partner, Puf-" When her sister was about to introduce her, Puffy had already darted inside and chosen a seat for them...next to another Robattler. Lily couldn't reprimend her sister in public, so just crossed her fingers that she wouldn't do anything embarrassing, "Ugh...That's Puffy. Please excuse me." she finished as she walked towards the Medabot. 

The pair Puffy had sat next to in particular were a young, blonde girl and a white/golden Medabot model she hadn't seen before. The cheerleader Medabot slowly turned towards them, unable to contain her need for socialization, "Hi! I'm Puffy!" she exclaimed, quite loudly, "I'm ten years old! I'm Lily's sister! That's Lily, see?" She then turned around and waved at her partner, who was just now reaching the desk with a defeated look, "Didn't I tell you..."

"You told me not to talk to everyone! I'm just talking to these two here! Oh right, I don't know your name!" Turning around again towards the Robattlers, she extended her hand, "What's your name? I bet you have a totally cute one! I've never seen your model before!" She chirped, first at the girl and then at her Medabot. Lily sat down next to her sister, looking down at the desk to hide her (absurdly cute) blushing face. This wasn't the quiet, calm first day of school she'd hoped.

KHTyMrq.png

As Rose and Mava approached the classroom, running a tad later than most students on account of all the detours taken, the Medabot of the two opened the classrom door to be greeted with another Medabot. It bowed and spoke in a rather chipper tone of voice, and gave Rose a good startle.

"Pleased to meet you. I am Mava, and the human behind me is Rose." The two then began to look around before picking a seat. The choice wasn't easy; most of the class had already assembled, leaving no desks free of neighbors. In the end, Rose lead the way to a desk in the front row, figuring students in the back rows probably weren't called by the teacher as much. She opted for the back-row seat, second from the left.

The next one into the room was Webster, Letty close behind. Enthusiastically swiping his card in the slot to open it, Webster slid in the room in what he considered to be a cool fashion. It rather looked like he was trying to inch his way into the room little by little. 

Initially a little put off by this behavior, the Magnetcat model tilted ehr head in a display of brief confusion before beginning her customary greeting: ""Welcome to classroom 2-" she began, but Webster cut her off, raising a hand to silence her.

"Shhh," he whispered. "Don't spoil the moment," he whispered helpfully, winking as if they were on the same page. Piper looked past him to Letty, as if silently asking the Medabot what was going on here.

Letty offered no response. She had her own problems. The small Medabot lumbered into the room, her frame loaded down with large, heavy Medaparts. Her head and torso were untouched, but her left arm was a long-barrelled cannon-like thing, her right an edged shield that resembled a buckler. Her legs were wide, buly things, and they clanked audibly on the floor as Letty entered the room, avoiding the eyes of anyone who looked her way.

"Hey, guys!" Webster yelled, jerking a thumb to point it at himself. "Name's Webster... Webster Motherf***in' Keele. And this specimen of badassery here," he went on, clapping a hand down on Letty's head, "Is Letty!"

He grinned winningly. Good thing I touched Letty up with some high-quality parts, he thought to himself. They'll all know to watch out for us now! Urns, baby, urns all day!

He jumped into the desk next to the girl in black, the one who was staring out a window. "Hey there," he said by way of greeting, as Letty got into the desk beside him, with some difficulty. "So I've given you guys my name... How bout yours?" He grinned again. This girl was kind of cute, and a good Robattler if her Medabot was anything to go by. Letty acknoledged the Belzelga model with a clumsy wave of her shield, hand obscured beneath it.

cXtvLs8.jpg?1iYxPSjE.png

BGM

"Hey, guys!  Name's Webster... Webster Motherf***in' Keele. And this specimen of badassery here, Is Letty!"

The Statement was enough to turn the heads of many of the room's occupants.  As Webster took his seat next to girl and her Belzelga, he would notice that the girl would pay him no mind.  However, as Letty waved at the Belzelga model medabot, she would instead be met with a cold, blank stare.  The glow of the Belzelga's singular eye would be felt burning in the back of just about anyone's head.  As if mimicking Letty, the Belzelga lifted its arm up, almost positioning itself to wave back.  However, it brought down it's arm with such a force that a rush of wind could be felt around the whole classroom.  Before any property could be destroyed, Piper made a mad dash for the Belzelga, her arm hovering over his, forcing the medabots shell to stop in it's place.  

"I would appreciate you not disturbing the other students Miss Karen.  Please make sure there are no more acts of aggression towards your fellow classmates."  Piper tilted her head to the side.  The black haired girl sighed and nodded.  The invisible force stopping Belzelga's arm was lifted, and the arm fell slowly to rest on the desk.  Belzelga's stare still locked onto Letty.  

"Calm down Beezle...these small fry aren't worth the effort."  

In his seat, Finn sat flabbergasted.  It was only the first day, and it was going to be this interesting the whole time?!  He was totally psyched.  So now he knew Webster and Letty, and now Karen and Beezle.  Finn stood up, followed by June, and took a deep breath.  

"Names Jayce," the other boy in the top corner of the room spoke up, "And this here is Fang.  Be sure to remember the name...cause I might not remember yours."  He laughed quite har

Finn held his breath for too long, and let out a large wheeze.  Maybe he could get another word in before anyone else was going to hog the limelight.  

"My name's Finn~" he said, striking a pose as he did so, "And this lovely lady is my Medabot, Junebu-I mean June!"  June sighed, as she followed suit with a different, but yet also very stylish, pose.  As introductions were to be passed around, Finn and June would hold their poses.  A look of pain could be seen coming from Finn's face, as his legs quivered beneath him.  "I...I think I might've pulled something..."  June could only laugh at the fact that Finn had gotten himself stuck posing.  

"How about you stop goofing off and get ready for class, eyepatch!!"  Karen exclaimed, still looking at the window.  

"Eyepatch?!  Who you callin' eyepatch you scrawny little brat!"  June said, making a motion that made it seem as if she were rolling up sleeves.  "Why I outta..."  As June approached Karen, Belzelga's gaze shifted from Letty to June.  Piper made a quick entrance and started repelling the medabots away from each other.  

"Now miss Karen...I know I told you to keep Belzelga under control...but if you wouldn't mind taking my advice for yourself?"  Their was a look of concern on Piper's face.  "What have we gotten ourselves into professor..."

"Hi! I'm Puffy!" Anubis lifted his hand from his face to see that a cheerleader model Medabot had taken a seat next to him and Freya. "I'm ten years old! I'm Lily's sister! That's Lily, see?" Anubis nudged Freya a bit to get her attention, before what Anubis presumed was the Medabot's owner came up and sat beside the Medabot. Freya took her headphones off and turned to the medabot and robattler. "Hi, it's nice to meet you Puffy," Freya said with a smile.

"Oh right, I don't know your name! What's your name? I bet you have a totally cute one! I've never seen your model before!" Freya couldn't help but blush from Puffy's enthusiasm. "Wow, your a pretty cheerful medabot aren't you? My name is Freya, and this is Anubis," she said as she patted Anubis on the shoulder. "He's a Jackel model, I got him from my older sister before I joined the university."

"Kris gave you permission to use me Freya, there's a difference." Anubis said with an annoyed voice. "In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you two." Anubis said with a bow. "Heh, you don't have to be such a gentleman Anubis." Freya said with a slight chuckle. Freya noticed that Lily didn't look like she was in a good mood. "Hey come on cheer up, it's the first day of classes." Freya said with a friendly smile.

"Hey, guys! "Name's Webster... Webster Motherf***in' Keele. And this specimen of badassery here, is Letty!" Freya was just about to put her headphones back on when a robattler came into the classroom with his medabot, in a rather loud fashion. Anubis had noticed the medabot before the robattler. "That little bot certainly has a bit more weight on her than she should have," Anubis said pointing out the huge parts that were attached to Letty's frame. The loud teen and his mismatched medabot made their way to the back of the room where two other robattlers were sitting at. Whatever was going on, the teacher's medabot had to stop it.

"My name's Finn~" the robattler with the eyepatch said while also striking an unusual pose. "And this lovely lady is my Medabot, Junebu-I mean June!" Finn said as he introduced his medabot, who also struck a pose. "Hee hee, looks like we've got some colorful classmates Anubis," Freya said as she chuckled at the boy's performance. "Yes... very colorful." Anubis said with a rather confused look. "How about you stop goofing off and get ready for class, eyepatch!!" One of the robattlers in the back exclaimed to the boy.

"Eyepatch?!  Who you callin' eyepatch you scrawny little brat! Why I outta..." it seemed that a fight was about to break out between June and the girl in the back, thankfully Piper was able to stop it before it could even escalate. "Grrr... this is the first day and people are already at eachothers throats." Anubis said looking back at the girl and her Belzelga model. "I'm sure everyone's just a bit tense or nervous right now Anubis, just give it time." Freya said with a reassuring voice before putting her headphones back on and listening to one of her quieter bits of music. However Anubis was still staring back at the Belzelga model before turning around back in his seat.

• 2 weeks later...

KHTyMrq.png

Rose listened intently as each student that came after her came in, made their names known, and found a seat. Not necessarily in that order.

"Name's Webster... Webster Motherfuckin' Keele. And this specimen of badassery here, is Letty!"

"Names Jayce. And this here is Fang. Be sure to remember the name...cause I might not remember yours."

"My name's Finn~ And this lovely lady is my Medabot, Junebu-I mean June!"

Finn and the girl in black - Karen, apparently - got into a brief argument before Piper quickly brought it to an end. Most of the class had already introduced themselves. That meant...the time had come. The dreaded introduction; that one event that could never be avoided, no matter how badly anyone wished otherwise. Rose, for one, could wish pretty hard. It couldn't be helped, though. Best to just get it over with. Rose slowly and awkwardly got up to her feet, taking a deep breath as if she were about to shout her name for the entire world to be heard. If ever there was an anticlimatic introduction, Rose had nailed it.

"R-Rose," she timidly said. "Rose Black. And Mava," she added, putting a shaky hand on top of her Medabot's head. Those five words were all the class would get out of Rose's introduction, as she quickly sat back down and looked down at her desk, as if it were trying to communicate with her in sign language. Why did people have to introduce themselves in front of the entire class anyway?

"We look forward to our school year with you," Mava added, getting up to her feet and bowing briefly before seating herself once again. Mava's eyes then began glancing around the room, observing the other Medabots present. Best to know who her fellow machines were in here, after all.

Reiji was just staring out at the window, sighing a bit just waiting for the class to start, but his relaxing mood left as he felt Lupin tapping his shoulder some. "H-Hmm? Sorry Lupin...what's up?" he asked, seeing Lupin pointing behind him with his thumb. Reiji's gaze went from his Medabot to...

"Name's Webster... Webster Motherf***in' Keele. And this specimen of badassery here is Letty!"

"Names Jayce. And this here is Fang.  Be sure to remember the name...cause I might not remember yours."

"My name's Finn~ And this lovely lady is my Medabot, Junebu-I mean June!"

Apparently it was introduction time, and the one Finn and his Blackbeetle bot, June gave almost made Reiji fall out of his chair laughing. Regardless, the class seemed to have quite the wide variety of Medabots and even personalities. Karen and Beelze (the Beelzelga), Jayce and Fang (the Warbandit), Finn and June (the BlackBeetle), Webster and Letty (the Ptolemy), Lily and Puffy (the PomPom Mate), Rose and Mava (the Baa-Baa Bluey), and finally...the one with the Medabot that he didn't know of the model. Then again, Reiji didn't know the Robattler's name either...so fair was fair.

After pretty much being quiet for the time being, Reiji stood up, his one hand in his pocket as he lifted the other, waving at the group. "H-Hey..." he said, getting a bit nervous, before seeing Lupin looking up at him, giving him a thumbs up. "I'm Reiji Masaaki...and this is my partner, Lupin."

Lupin nodded, taking a small bow before chuckling. "Pleasure to meet you all."

Reiji began to rub the back of his neck some before clearing his throat slightly. "Um...I'll throw this out there too. I'm a mechanic so...if any of you need your Medabots fixed up for any reason, I'd be happy to help. J-Just ask Lupin...I-I'm really good at it."

"Hmph...yeah, just so long as you don't tighten the hell out of the bolts."

"L-Lupin...c'mon...your just being a baby about it." Reiji sighed, shaking his head before sitting down.

Webster balked as the Belzalga nearly blew the classroom apart with a swing of the arm. His eyes gradually narrowed as this "Karen" had the efrontery to call him and Letty SMALL FRIES.

"HEY NOW,!" he yelled, leaning forward and yelling at the profile of her face. "Just cause Letty is physically small doesn't mean we aren't the next big thing around here, ya hear me?" He crossed his arms, cocky smile returning as his head almost seemed to swell in size. "You think we're small fries, we can see who's small fries when we eat you with burgers and a tall glass of root beer, lady!"

"Um... what?" asked Letty blankly. 

"It's a figure of speech, Letty, don't blow this," Webster whispered. He leapt over his desk, protectively putting an arm around the kid with the eyepatch Karen had also called out, Finn. "I really friggin hate this lady," he whispered in the guy's ear, loudly enough for the entire room to hear. "I get the feeling your partner here feels similar. Alliance with me, little guy? For the greater good?" He grinned happily, Letty giving June an apologetic look from her spot at the shared desk.

Archived