Dang it again ron paul - Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy

rrFfWq0.jpg

So the first episode of this thing aired and this'll be an entire season of speculation and dang its so I figure it's best to get a thread on now.

For the unknowing, there are two Danganronpa 3 anime airing this season. The one that already had an episode out is the future arc, which continues off the first Danganronpa game/anime(but no, you should still play through the 2nd game before going through this). The other is the past arc, which is a prequel to the 2nd game which definitely means you should play the 2nd game before watching that. They're apparently meant to be followed at the same time so right now is the best time to get to watching. Discuss both here, and naturally, keep spoilers in spoilers. Note that the game Danganronpa V3 has nothing to do with the two shows and will apparently take place in an entirely new setting, which means what's airing now is completely original.

[spoiler=spoilers]Didn't expect the cutie to die first. Was kinda looking forward to seeing her more but I guess her death flag was tripped pretty early. I swear to god if Hagakure doesn't survive this show...

I have to say, this show's first episode felt a lot more natural than the first Dangit anime's first episode. The OP is great too.

Archived