Nisekoi

Well, the series is almost over. So far we've had two seasons of the anime, and the manga's at over 200 chapters.

[spoiler=(MAJOR SPOILERS) A lot has happened...]

Raku's been sinking ships like an expert Battleship player, Claude finally learned Tsugumi was a girl, Ruri confessed to Shuu (a mere 14 chapters after realizing her feelings for him, she's much better about this than most of Raku's girls)...

AND WE'VE GOT OUR WINNER! EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN REJECTED AND ONLY ONE REMAINS!

019.png

#TEAMCHITOGE

It's been a fun ride. With the end of the series nigh, I figured I'd open a discussion thread.

f***ing love the image, but maybe put it in a spoiler, the new chapter only just came out.

[spoiler=I like this one I found.]PAsCPpq.png

If you think this is a real development and the next chapter isn't going to cockblock it AGAIN, you are naive, my son. Nisekoi is long and cruel, this place has ways of messing with your mind. I'll believe it when the manga says "The End".

[spoiler=cri]my dear ono ;_;

she had so many chances and she wasted them all, even i can't defend her

The mango might not be over just yet(like Raine I'll believe it when 'The End' is shown and the week after there's no new chapter), but I've already felt some sense of closure so I'm happy as is.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, its over.

The build into the finale was amazing. Every character got to play their part and everything was said. Every emotional moment hits is mark and the confession between Raku and Chitoge was great. The last two chapters weren't as good, but at that point all the emotional highs had past. The wrap up itself was great though and the fates of all the characters works. Wish we'd actually gotten a spread of the wedding, but what can you do. That being their first kiss is also.......odd, but meh. Wish we had see it proper, but I did enjoy the last bit. That was a fitting way to end it imo.

Since the series is finished and the anime has already shown it is willing to skip stuff, the next season will likely be a double one (24 episodes) and cover the rest of the series. Really looking forward to it since it will let me revisit everything after a bit of a cool off.

Oh, I never weighed in on the ending.

Pretty satisfied with everything overall. Shame about Onodera, but losing out on love is a part of life. It'd be cool if Komi did an omake chapter a year from now to get a glimpse of the wedding. It could give him a chance to sprinkle in boyfriends for some of the other girls and to show an on-screen kiss between the two, for those who wanted that.

If the anime gets a third season, I say they skip the fluff and just adapt the plot-related stuff.

Archived