Serena or Mallow?

Female Travelling Companion for Sun and Moon  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will make a better female travelling companion for Ash in the Alola Region?

Okay, there's are videos about this topic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl1XO_-flmI

But I need the opinions of you, the people of ycm, for this topic.

We all know Serena is the best travelling companion Ash has had so far, But with every region Ash has to have a new female travelling companion. WHich brings us to the topic at hand: Who will make a better female travelling companion for the new anime sea... Serena = Sun, Mallow = Moon, their initials are the same.

Back on topic, who would make a better female travelling companion for Ash in the next Pokemon Series anime? Serena or Mallow? Your choice. Me, I'm on Team Serena.

Traditionally, Ash is going to end up with the female character from the region he's going into (well, barring the original series and BW because both companions were gym leaders), so not really a chance of Mallow coming in for the time being. Maybe she'll join later, but I doubt it. Also a reminder that we've still got nothing on the S/M player characters, least with regards to official names.

I would like to see Serena though, given the amount of time they've been developing AmourShipping over the course of XY, but chances are that she might take up Yashio's offer of being tutored and not return. We'll have to see within the next couple months how that develops.

----

I'll abstain from voting in the poll at this time though.

Archived