Ask Azure Anything

Azure Wolf

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the personifications of a ship's regrets as an Abyssal seperate from the shipperson themselves? Also what kind of exception is Zuikaku?

Also, to Azure, how do you feel about us getting to 100 posts?

Ay, the Abyssals and Ship Girls are different entities. Zuikaku is an example of a ship that has both became an Abyssal and a Ship Girl, along side Bismarck, Tirpitz, Akagi, Kaga, and Shoukaku.

The Admiral is currently unable to respond due to the need that he needs to give out orders for the operation to regain control of waters between the Arab peninsula and Sri Lanka. He managed to answer you previous question as you caught him during dinner.

Zuikaku... along side Bismarck, Tirpitz, Akagi, Kaga, and Shoukaku.

That all? And do you know why they are both Abyssals and SGs?

The Admiral is currently unable to respond due to the need that he needs to give out orders for the operation to regain control of waters between the Arab peninsula and Sri Lanka. He managed to answer you previous question as you caught him during dinner.

Look, Azure, I don't understand.

Anyway, also, thought on your comrades?

(Also OOC: is this just a Halloween thing or longer? idgi)

That all? And do you know why they are both Abyssals and SGs?

Look, Azure, I don't understand.

Anyway, also, thought on your comrades?

(Also OOC: is this just a Halloween thing or longer? idgi)

Ay, that is all we know of. Why this happens we have no idea.

The Admiral is taking a break from here to focus on other tasks, leaving me in charge of interacting with the members of the community. He should be ready to return by the 31st of the current month.

As for my thoughts on my comrades they are a good group. There are a few you need to be careful around, mainly Taihou, Hood, Yamashiro, Fosou, and William D.Porter. D.Porter especially, as she has a habit to pass on here bad luck to others, which has restricted her actions in both training the others also have their own share of bad luck.

I don't mind D.Porters "jinx" that much as I am the luckiest ship in the fleet, and I am mainly at the base resupplying and fishing. I get along well with Enterprise and O'Bannon, both of which are other lucky ships, and Odinn, Iceland's Replishment Oiler.

Have you found out anything about why some Abyssals are both that and SGs (or anything else about the Abyssals) during your time among them?

Am I going too far with this?

Is it possible to translate Quincy?

During the time I was with the Abyssals I was isolated in a single ship fleet called the "invincible fleet", so I don't have much information regarding how the Abyssals form and why some ships are both Abyssals and Ship Girls.

Whether or not you are going to far is up for you to decide, however know that I am still a limited source of information.

There is only one of us in the base who understands what Quincy is saying, and that is her sister New Orleans. Quincy can still speak English, Chinese, and can partially speak Japanese due to her rivalry with Aoba. So whatever Quincy says in Quincian no-one really knows.

Have you tried asking New Orleans to teach you Quincian?

Nay, there is no real point as Quincy still speaks English being an American ship, as well as Chinese and Japanese. Leaving them to know Quincian themselves is fine.

(To be honest there is no actual way to learn what is being said in it as Quincy's illustrator is the one who thought it up and hasn't told anyone what it means. - Azure)

• 3 weeks later...

Is Azure back?

Your 3 least favorite YCM subforums?

Who/what's the new avi?

Yup, can't change my display name until the 10th so there is that.

I'll say Literature, Music, and Duel Portal, as I do nothing in them, nor pay attention to what happens in them.

Current avi is Northampton in her Light of Independence costume.

What makes you happy?

Messing with certain people, some music, a good show, nice food. Sort of the standard stuff.

what is this even

Also, favorite part of the monster event?

It is a gif of Haruna cheerleading.

I don't really have a favourite, I only took part in the challenges I knew I could get the a hint for, that and not really doing much due to my computer getting worse at connecting to the internet.

What's the new avi? (Like the many varying colors, reminds me of spring.)

And speaking of spring, what is your favorite and least favorite season?

Sumire Usuta from Tokyo 7th Sisters.

Favourite would probably be Spring as it is neither too hot nor cold. Dislike Summer for being too hot, and Winter for the opposite being too cold. Though Winter at least has my birthday and Christmas.

Do you mind if I use the avi when you're done with it? (need a link though)

What's your favorite month?

Don't really mind, just searching Tokyo 7th Sisters Sumire Usuta should give you the result. There are other cards for her, and other members so you can take your pick.

For my favourite month probably December when it isn't wet or windy. Otherwise May/early June. December because of my birthday and Christmas, can't stand it being windy or wet which is wishful thinking where I live. May/early June because it is at that point where it isn't that hot or cold and Comic Con is on.

Archived