[MtG] Previews, Day 3

.Rai

Two pretty exciting cards for Constructed.

oq7ciuljsjjx.pngywuyhrfxrjjx.png

Even this might have a niche.

kQxYeZD.jpg

Ovalchase Daredevil 3B

Creature - Human Pilot {U}

Whenever an artifact enters the battlefield under your control, you may return Ovalchase Daredevil from your graveyard to your hand.

[4/2]

I read ovalchase daredevil as return to the battlefield and I almost lost my sheet.

White Nighthawk is powerful. Well have to see what removal is available to us in limited but so far this is by and far the best limited card revealed yet. This could even have a place in constructed.

Ceremonious Rejection is a card we should of had 2 blocks ago to deal with all the Eldrazi garbage but its nice that we finally have it. This will probably replace Annul in Vintage/legacy sideboards and will certainly see play in Modern and Standard. Great card.

Surprised we are getting the colorless counterspell now. I mean, it makes total sense here, but I would have expected it soon.

Dwarf Dayhawk is so efficient. Limited all star at the very least.

Daredevil is likely going to be insane in limited.

Extraction is contracted playable if any aggressive decks show up.

Having seen how insane Karlov can be, with the right support Gorger can get very big very fast.

Also, in relation to my Dayhawk joke.

2wfqyv5.jpg

Also, in relation to my Dayhawk joke.

2wfqyv5.jpg

Dayhawk! Fighter of the Nighthawk!

Champion of the Sun!

You're a master of... of...

Gah, can't write.

Ceremonious Rejection is something very timely, smacking down the strength of Temurge a fair bit. In EDH, expect it to blindside attempts to T1 Sol Ring when stars align.

Archived