i cant draw

Bellringer Angel

These are my attempts at drawing anime faces. I need help.

Did you try with the other hand ? If not, you should ; maybe you'll discover something new about you by doing so :|

Well it's far from good but at least it isn't bad.Experimenting is the key, as always. I don't know what I could tell you from now apart from that...

Try to draw continuous lines instead of discontinuous ones.

2nd>1st drawing

What kind of pen/ink/etc. do you use (I can't see much because it's pixelated [felt pen maybe ?]) ?

Oh, and you should try colouring these drawings, to start practicing this too :3

Did you try with the other hand ? If not, you should ; maybe you'll discover something new about you by doing so :|

Well it's far from good but at least it isn't bad.Experimenting is the key, as always. I don't know what I could tell you from now apart from that...

Try to draw continuous lines instead of discontinuous ones.

2nd>1st drawing

What kind of pen/ink/etc. do you use (I can't see much because it's pixelated [felt pen maybe ?]) ?

Oh, and you should try colouring these drawings, to start practicing this too :3

Pretty sure that's pencil lol, it's just really LQ and oversized. Continuous lines is for the lineart after the pencil.

Archived