Drifters

drifters-kv.jpg

Shimazu Toyohisa, whilst involved at the Battle of Sekigahara, manages to mortally wound Ii Naomasa, but is critically wounded in the process. As he walks from the field broken and bleeding, Toyohisa finds himself transported to a corridor of doors, where a bespectacled man at a desk waits for him. This man, Murasaki, sends Toyohisa into the nearest door where he wakes up in another world. There, Toyohisa meets other great warriors like him who have been transported as well, to be part of a group known as "Drifters."

Discuss?

First episode was pretty cool. Toyohisa's a total badass and I also like the comedy bits where the art style changes. I am curious to see what the point of these Drifters are about, I assume they fight other great warriors but it'll be interesting to see the reasoning.

Definitely really into it on the first episode. The concept is cool and I love the stylization in the action and the visuals in general. It was directed by the same guy who directed Jojo so I guess the stylish visuals were really to be expected.

Archived