[Shadowverse] Dorky Daria Deck

Spinny

Alchemical Lore is bad. 5 heavy hitters (Rune Blade and Flame Destroyer) seems like it would clog. I'd run Rite of Exorcism instead of Petrify, it's better since Daria typically relies on running over your opponent before they can put out the board to counter and giving your opponent a 2/2 is contradictory to this goal. You need Levi and Piercing Rune in there somewhere, each @2-3. Witchbolt is mediocre so I'd probably take that out.

Alchemical Lore is bad. 5 heavy hitters (Rune Blade and Flame Destroyer) seems like it would clog. I'd run Rite of Exorcism instead of Petrify, it's better since Daria typically relies on running over your opponent before they can put out the board to counter and giving your opponent a 2/2 is contradictory to this goal. You need Levi and Piercing Rune in there somewhere, each @2-3. Witchbolt is mediocre so I'd probably take that out.

Made the changes

I've actually got a variant of Daria that runs neither FD nor RBS, but makes up for it with a full 3 Piercing Rune. Really uncertain of Wind Blast in this as it's rare that you'd boost it to a point where it can hit significant things (that, and a nonbo with the large number of followers in this) and I'd personally run Conjure Golem and/or Petrification.

Petrification has the extra perk of being able to hit problematic amulets early or denying problematic Last Words, like tripping up Disco Dragon's on curve Dracomancer's Rites to deny their value or shutting down Mordecai, along with creating a Kaleidoscopic Glow target (if you run any). Variations aside, seems like a standard Daria aggro.

I've actually got a variant of Daria that runs neither FD nor RBS, but makes up for it with a full 3 Piercing Rune. Really uncertain of Wind Blast in this as it's rare that you'd boost it to a point where it can hit significant things (that, and a nonbo with the large number of followers in this) and I'd personally run Conjure Golem and/or Petrification.

Petrification has the extra perk of being able to hit problematic amulets early or denying problematic Last Words, like tripping up Disco Dragon's on curve Dracomancer's Rites to deny their value or shutting down Mordecai, along with creating a Kaleidoscopic Glow target (if you run any). Variations aside, seems like a standard Daria aggro.

yeah im not liking wind blast

You're not supposed to go on long enough to have to deal with Mordecai or Seraph, even if you reach late game, your priority is hitting face hard. You don't stand a real chance otherwise.

You're not supposed to go on long enough to have to deal with Mordecai or Seraph, even if you reach late game, your priority is hitting face hard. You don't stand a real chance otherwise.

Which is also why you don't run it as a 3-of. More like a tech when problems like Khawy suddenly turn significant.

Archived