[OLD VERSION] Yugioh - STARS [Discontinued]

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm kind of stuck, obviously Hiro set Ravenous Vengeance, and me being an idiot i am i forgot to pay attention to the duel so now it looks like Bryce sucks compared to Hiro, which was not anyone's intention i'm sure, so now we're in a situation where i need to have Bryces attack go through but there's no reasonable excuse for Hiro not activating his trap and ending the game

i'm kind of stuck, obviously Hiro set Ravenous Vengeance, and me being an idiot i am i forgot to pay attention to the duel so now it looks like Bryce sucks compared to Hiro, which was not anyone's intention i'm sure, so now we're in a situation where i need to have Bryces attack go through but there's no reasonable excuse for Hiro not activating his trap and ending the game

You don't have to make the card he set Ravenous Vengeance. You could make it Outrageous Return. After all, you can Set spell cards.

You don't have to make the card he set Ravenous Vengeance. You could make it Outrageous Return. After all, you can Set spell cards.

good suggestion but it's already known to be a trap

Yeah, but at this point losing with the score being 0 to 5000 would make Bryce look like a god-awful duelist, which he obviously isn't. 

my point, maybe we should just get this duel over with so other people can actually do things and not just spectate then at the end of the prologue, depending on how the relationship between these two forms, Bryce could either hunt down Hiro and beat him easily in the first few turns or they agree to a rematch with the same result, the latter assuming they become friends after the events of the first "chapter" so to speak

But I see what you're saying. Yes, it sucks that Bryce was beaten so soundly, but at the moment, there's nothing we can do about that. And my primary concern as Host is moving forward so that other members can participate as well. The reason we're doing a prologue where each player duels once is to make sure everyone has a feel for how things will work. For the record, this will probably be the only time that the story requires players to duel each other, as others will be against NPCs where the duels can be much more easily controlled. The most we can do is take advantage of the situation abd use Bryce's loss as a motivation.

I'm gonna have Taika and Enigma duel first, with the justification that Stella is trying to avoid honoring her commitment to Venus. Venus will duel after the two concurrent duels finish. Plus, I kinda already told those two they could duel next. Sorry :/

Archived