[OLD VERSION] Yugioh - STARS [Discontinued]

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't really seem note worthy of a separate post from them meeting Bryce, it seems more like a moment acknowledging that they were in the same area as Venus in order to give a better layout of the general city, or at least that part of it, I'll adress it before going into the response to Bryce but there's not really much there, Venus bumped into them, apologized, and left without much interaction

Yeah, 0P, just thought I should say this; always assume that a post isn't the end of their turn unless they specifically say it. Waiting for responses in a Yugioh Rp is just simple courtesy. If I just blazed through my entire turn without letting you get a reaction in, it'd feel pretty shitty, wouldn't it? 

Well if it's an attack and the opponent has cards face-down or has the opportunity to activate an effect, that player must be given the opportunity to do so. I didn't see the post before it was removed, so I don't know what the issue is, but since Hiro's monster has a mandatory effect, he needs to post a response before Bryce can finish his turn. You should always give your opponent the opportunity to respond.

Even if not, a RP-wise respond is also important. Having your character basically not react to them because it'd be their turn at the end of my post would feed dumb. That's just my opinion, of course, but if your gonna RP with me it's what I'd really prefer. :p 

understandable, i usually try to react to the opponents turn and make my move in the same post unless there's a situation where i can respond to the actual move

I should probably make this a rule. Players have to "accept" damage and destruction. Example: in other RPs, you can't say "I punch you", you have to say "I throw a punch at you". In this way, one player does not automatically assume the reaction of another, and any player is responsible for describing their own reactions (being pushed back, saying a line, revealing a favedown, etc.)

Minty is correct. We do require a response from Hiro, even if it's just to confirm that he did take the hit.

Archived