Super YCM Awards 2017 Ultimate Talents Revealed!

BoJack Horseman

Glad I'm making a good first impression on this site. Though, if the only reason I was voted for was that I was a default option, I'll be kinda mad

It was between you and Octosquid (I think?) But if I'm right and Octosquid is new, then they weren't around as long.

well i'm honestly surprised i won anything considering i've been mia for the past few weeks/months. so thanks to all you folks who voted me in. and congrats to the rest of the winners as well.

well i'm honestly surprised i won anything considering i've been mia for the past few weeks/months. so thanks to all you folks who voted me in. and congrats to the rest of the winners as well.

Then me winning means member influence is dead as well.

Also, people getting so upset (read: a nonzero amount of upset) is kinda silly. Usami put this together for a little bit of positivity when this place seems to only get together when I start some ultimately trivial argument, and people just flipped sheet.

This isn't some conclusive objective measure of worth. If it were, I wouldn't have funking won. People voted for who they wanted to, and hell, it's not like cow didn't also get a sheet ton of votes.

Sometimes people just try to find conflict where there is none. Trust me, guys, I totally understand the feelings that lead to this. Have you seen the sheet I've started? Can't we just let this one be fun?

Archived