YCMLGBTQ+

You don’t let it define you but you’re joining a club where it defines you

Nice virtue signaling

UtvbuE9.jpg

Not joining 

Amused to see you need a club to make you feel better about it though 

I've found that the "LBGTQ...etc" people tend to be the most homophobic when you think about it. They have little self-respect for their orientation, and need to band together to try and make a name from themselves. It sells themselves short. The fact that you're gay has so little implication on what you can do in life. You wanted equality, you got it, now stop trying to be both equal and special. 

TD:LR

Go suck a dick in peace instead of throwing a pity party. That's what I do atleast

And yes, if a straight person started a "straight club" that too would be pathetic 

White this is not really the place for that kind of debate, especially if you're not joining the club, I'd advise you to make a Debate topic which will be heavily zero tolerance (tight leash in the case of flaming and the like) if you wish to discuss the topic.

Please don't use this club for that.

Also yes this is a verbal warning to chill.

White this is not really the place for that kind of debate, especially if you're not joining the club, I'd advise you to make a Debate topic which will be heavily zero tolerance (tight leash in the case of flaming and the like) if you wish to discuss the topic.

Please don't use this club for that.

Also yes this is a verbal warning to chill.

Nah, I don't care enough. Snatch is a friend, so I'm a little disappointed, but not looking to make this a hill to die on

Archived